Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Carp, I hope she already ordered 'em, you just gave away the link that I gave her and now there's gonna be a run on them.;)
And they are out of black, they had all of them when I looked 2 days ago and sent the link to that site.

I prolly should kept that a secret, huh?

I'm a BAD vaper!!!!! :shock::laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
1360237725_migrants.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
got a "supply" of Primo Mini's (one of each color, and then some) :blush:
like the saying goes - now I can die in piece, I'm content

pufZ...am considering ignoring my recently discovered "if I can't even understand a mod's ThumbsDown...it has NO business being in my Rotation" vaping Rule...

I'm remembering your "excitement" with the Wismec Presa...

Got one...LOVED it...got 4 more!!! :thumbs:

[However...also remember your "excitement" with the VF Vaporflask Lite...

Got one...used for a week...put it on my back-room "Mods To Use When Dooming Hits--NO Mods Are Sold Anywhere--ALL My Current Rotation Mods Are Dead" shelf...:shock: ]

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Seems like this may be a trend as newer stuff comes out fast and the older things or slightly older gets discontinued.

Dies...I agree wid ya'...

If the eGo ONE Mega V2 is discontinued...I'm thinkin' Joyetech will quickly replace it with the eGo ONE Mega Version 3...

Same use of CLR's...5ml. capacity...ALL glass (NO metal strips)...TWICE the number of current color options...HALF the current price...and...with TOP FILLING...:headbang:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Dies...I agree wid ya'...

If the eGo ONE Mega V2 is discontinued...I'm thinkin' Joyetech will quickly replace it with the eGo ONE Mega Version 3...

Same use of CLR's...5ml. capacity...ALL glass (NO metal strips)...TWICE the number of current color options...HALF the current price...and...with TOP FILLING...:headbang:

Top filling like the pico-s i would consider.

But
seems like many tanks coming out are wider diameter such as the newer 24 and 25mm ones although not clr compatible along with joyetech having newer and different size atomizers also recently.
They may just have some doubts joyetech will make a newer updated mega tank after seeing that new device where the tank is built into the mod if not mistaken.
Perhaps they are taking a different direction ?

Recently besides the wider shorter diamater tanks seen a lot that are only 2ml capacity called TPD
compliant ? What does TPD mean / Something Post Deeming anyone know ?

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
Had to google it up----

TPD Compliant Tank requirements are in full affect. If you are looking for a TPD Compliant Tank that abides by the new vape standards that fall under TPD. Because of the new standards in Europe, the new TPD requirements state that tanks must be 2ml or less of eliquid, a child resistant filling method, and must be leak proof.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
glad all like the Zeppelin added to our vaping chat
a tight, loud rockin band - at the time there were SO MANY Great bands out - '69 their first album debuted and it was very good, but when I heard "Communications Breakdown" I WAS HOOKED !
the Who, Kinks, Stones, some band called Beatles; Floyd, Steppenwolf, Deep Purple, Yardbirds ETC. ... I was into what was called Acid Rock - hard, fast, & loud (I still am)
bet if I vaped back them I'd be in better shape today :cool:

here is a pretty special recording of a classic-slightly rearranged-Led Zeppelin rehearsal with a 'fixed' camera (hate the dummys that think they can produce panning all over)
so it's Zeppelin 3.1 (3 originals plus .1 , a drummers offspring)

♪ if you're lucky enuff to have, make it full-screen & CRANK it up ♪

upload_2017-5-26_17-14-49.png

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I've got quite a few tanks that use the CL/CLR coils so I'm not worried about running out. I still use my GS Tanks more than the Ego One type and I've got 9 of those.

Fasttech has the Tron S in red and cyan.

They're almost $15 so not cheap but free shipping so that helps.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've got quite a few tanks that use the CL/CLR coils so I'm not worried about running out. I still use my GS Tanks more than the Ego One type and I've got 9 of those.

Fasttech has the Tron S in red and cyan.

They're almost $15 so not cheap but free shipping so that helps.

The S has a different AFC than the eggies, correct? What about the T? The AFC range is one of the things I like most about the eggies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's the semi-hidden air flow. I think the T is the same as the S but I don't own any Ts.

I run all my tanks wide open and I don't notice much, if any, difference.

Thanks, Gandy! Does it have the same approx range of motion? I actually vary mine (everything from low to hi, usually about halfway).

...and I actually prefer the look of the S.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois

Dad loved Dean Martin (Dino Paul Crocetti ) so did i.
Now not bragging but Amore means "Love"
Amore is my most of my last name missing 1 letter(first one) followed by an Apostrophe then Amore meaning "of love".
Like Dino's father mine also came from Italy and like his mother American born whose mother from Italy.
Dean's daughter Deana a singer once personally mailed me autographed picture of herself on request that is buried somewhere in our home she is near 70 now .
Thanks for the memories.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Dad loved Dean Martin (Dino Paul Crocetti ) so did i.
Now not bragging but Amore means "Love"
Amore is my most of my last name missing 1 letter(first one) followed by an Apostrophe then Amore meaning "of love".
Like Dino's father mine also came from Italy and like his mother American born whose mother from Italy.
Dean's daughter Deana a singer once personally mailed me autographed picture of herself on request that is buried somewhere in our home she is near 70 now .
Thanks for the memories.

My father used to walk around that house singing that at the top of his lungs. He actually had a good singing voice (me - notsomuch) :lol:

And AWESOME story (you)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread