Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hi everyone! Haven't been in for a while and thought I'd pop in! I'm still enjoying my eggrolls, amors and Tron tanks! I got in on the $2.50 CLR coils (the Ti kind) from HC, so now I'm pretty well stocked on coils! I also added 5 more eggrolls to my collection as they were also a steal on HC with the Mother's Day discount. Feels great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi everyone! Haven't been in for a while and thought I'd pop in! I'm still enjoying my eggrolls, amors and Tron tanks! I got in on the $2.50 CLR coils (the Ti kind) from HC, so now I'm pretty well stocked on coils! I also added 5 more eggrolls to my collection as they were also a steal on HC with the Mother's Day discount. Feels great!

:)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yes , bummer I just heard :(

upload_2017-5-27_17-6-43.png
a true pioneer - R.I.P. :nun:

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
Anyone familiar with EverZon ? They have the Primo mini for as low as $23.90. E-pack shipping of 5.75
2-4 weeks. I have an itchy finger but find scant info on them. They do take Paypal so I guess one be covered should things go haywire.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Anyone familiar with EverZon ? They have the Primo mini for as low as $23.90. E-pack shipping of 5.75
2-4 weeks. I have an itchy finger but find scant info on them. They do take Paypal so I guess one be covered should things go haywire.

nopie, never heard of them...
looks like the have a China site and a US site, the US site doesn't show the Primo mini (like the China site)

$24 mod only is cool / but $40 for kit

- Joyetech eVic Primo Mini Kit

the ProCore Aries tank is VERY nice, I just don't want to take on another coil-type :eek: :w00t: :cry:

upload_2017-5-27_18-4-40.png

Last edited:

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I bowed to peer pressure and got one of those primo minis in blue. I gotta say I really like it. I've only had it a day and currently paired with smok spiral tank. The display is large and easy to read. Super comfy to hold. Gotta figure out how to set the clock!

Sorely tempted to buy more. If I hadn't just got three of the vaporesso attitudes from a clearance sale. They arnt nearly as compact as the primo.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

Can't say I've ever heard of it but good luck![emoji4]

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I bowed to peer pressure and got one of those primo minis in blue. I gotta say I really like it. I've only had it a day and currently paired with smok spiral tank. The display is large and easy to read. Super comfy to hold. Gotta figure out how to set the clock!

Sorely tempted to buy more. If I hadn't just got three of the vaporesso attitudes from a clearance sale. They arnt nearly as compact as the primo.

cool ! glad to hear it (I think they are gonna take over the world)
I think they are built 'just right' - evolution has finally made THE mod I want... :tumble: :D

upload_2017-5-27_23-49-47.png
:evil:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I bought a Vaporesso Attitude a couple of weeks ago and I do like it. It's not too much different than my Picos. So far, I have resisted the Primos.
I do have a Pico 25 on the way though. Should be here on Tuesday.

seen the Vaporesso Attitude , but never gave it much thought (brand name) :blush:

now the Pico 25 looks like a nice IMPROVEMENT !

might get one for wife (so I can see/hold one) :sneaky:

upload_2017-5-28_0-1-57.png

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
seen the Vaporesso Attitude , but never gave it much thought (brand name) :blush:

now the Pico 25 looks like a nice IMPROVEMENT !

might get one for wife (so I can see/hold one) :sneaky:

I rather like the Attitudinal one. It reminds me a bit of the Rolo in style.

upload_2017-5-28_0-1-57-png.660613
rolo 75 wismec.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh! The purple Attitude is beautiful! Mine is boring white.. MVS doesn't have the purple one which is where I got my white one from. They have also dropped the price $3.00 since I bought mine on the 11th of this month! Oh well, just my luck...

White, boring??? Never! Welp, what I mean is I love white mods. Always have.

View attachment 660631

View attachment 660627

View attachment 660629

nothing wrong with 'sportin' some white - summer whites are about in, yes... :D

Let us not forget...

x27saturday-night-feverx27-turns-40-6-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-disco-classic-todaycom-ff55f3bd69f66b5e9096f862817fbbe6.jpg

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I have a purple one and it's a different shade than pictures. More of a Matte red-ish purple than a blue-ish purple if that makes sense. I like the chip in my tarot nano but don't want to buy many more fixed battery devices. I've notice Jingle and I usually have similar taste!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread