Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
After using the CLR TI coil for a couple days on TC. It has to be set at 520F for me to get the best taste and vapor. I don't think the temp is actually anywhere near that high though as it is still pretty cool. Seems rather inaccurate but still consistent.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
After using the CLR TI coil for a couple days on TC. It has to be set at 520F for me to get the best taste and vapor.
I don't think the temp is actually anywhere near that high though as it is still pretty cool. Seems rather inaccurate but still consistent.

what 'mod' are ya setting to 520° :)

since I got all the Ti CLR's recently , I've been trying some and they are not very good :shock:

:rules: :rules: .87Ω - 360° SS / Rayon just ** RULZ ** :rules: :rules:
upload_2017-7-22_15-47-11.png

Reactions: Foggy Road

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA

since I got all the Ti CLR's recently , I've been trying some and they are not very good :shock:

I am not Beamslider but experiencing almost the same thing (posted a week ago) - decent/good taste and vapor at 500F using Ti CLR on eVic Primo, resistance locked and 25 watts.

Just tried 520F and it much better than 500F.

Reactions: pufZeppelin

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
did ya fill out all YOUR info to find out shipping ?

looks kinda shady to my eyes, was scared to fill in anything

:laugh: lol - free shipping over $150.00 :lol::lol::lol::lol: (yea, right)
yes. that was the shipping for and ego one + ego one mini. Shipping for 2 minis is $5 which is more reasonable I guess.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

Yeah I have a batch of those Ti CLRs on the way, IF I ever need them they'll be SS'd before they even get wet.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

The Evic VTC Mini......Haven't tried them on a PICO yet

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Yeah I have a batch of those Ti CLRs on the way, IF I ever need them they'll be SS'd before they even get wet.

probably the best bet for sure...

I like to AT LEAST try them, but mostly I don't care for the HOT of .5Ω // .75Ω and up seems my comfy zone

Ti USED to be great, now not so much :(

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
The Evic VTC Mini......Haven't tried them on a PICO yet
How do you like the Evic compared to the Pico? Still waiting for mine but I do have SMOKs clone of the Evic and its got the clumsiest "in hand" feel to it of any mod I've ever held. Literally drop it 3-4 times first hour out of the box.

Reactions: 57chilicat

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
probably the best bet for sure...

I like to AT LEAST try them, but mostly I don't care for the HOT of .5Ω // .75Ω and up seems my comfy zone

Ti USED to be great, now not so much :(
Funny how different we all are in our vaping likes. I don't find .5 ohms hot at all. And, for the record, I really like those TI clr coils from healthcabin. Currently rocking blueberry jam(+marshmallow) on a pico using the egg role @ 15w 430F. Very good vape.

just my 2 pennies.

Curious tho, what exactly don't you like about them. The lower ohms?

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You should really consider trying one of them just to see. What could it hurt? You are planning on gutting them anyway, so there is really nothing to lose. You just may be surprised????

Again, just my 2 pennies.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
You should really consider trying one of them just to see. What could it hurt? You are planning on gutting them anyway, so there is really nothing to lose. You just may be surprised????

Again, just my 2 pennies.
It's merely lack of interest I suppose. Last few weeks I've been moving back toward my vaping roots you might say. Got bored with TC. Since I'm finding that I can get a every bit as good a vape from these tanks at 1.6 and 13w as I do at .7 and 20w I'm leaning more toward the 1.6 @13w. I like that if I'm feeling nostalgic I can grab an old Kmax or SID outta the cabinet a grab whatever Mega is within reach pop it on there and still get the same vape. Or as many people might say.... maybe I'm jus thpethial?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Funny how different we all are in our vaping likes. I don't find .5 ohms hot at all.
And, for the record, I really like those TI clr coils from healthcabin. Currently rocking blueberry jam(+marshmallow) on a pico using the egg role @ 15w 430F. Very good vape.

just my 2 pennies.

Curious tho, what exactly don't you like about them. The lower ohms?

well, I don't hate them, and like I said probably mostly the Ti .5Ω makes more heat than I care for (makes my juices taste hot/burnt)

in my mind the Ti .5Ω is not even close to what I build (SS/.75Ω>) with rayon
if circumstances dictated, I could make the Ti .5Ω work and probably be happy
:) but since I have the tech to make it my way (guess I have room to complain) :blush:

:thumb: :2c:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It's merely lack of interest I suppose. Last few weeks I've been moving back toward my vaping roots you might say. Got bored with TC. Since I'm finding that I can get a every bit as good a vape from these tanks at 1.6 and 13w as I do at .7 and 20w I'm leaning more toward the 1.6 @13w. I like that if I'm feeling nostalgic I can grab an old Kmax or SID outta the cabinet a grab whatever Mega is within reach pop it on there and still get the same vape. Or as many people might say.... maybe I'm jus thpethial?
I had narrowed my vaping for many years by thinking I would not like something so I would dismiss it totally. I am at the point to where I want to experiment a little with things I had dismissed in the past. While our journeys differ in approach we both still have the same goal -- to stay off the stinkies. And that, my friend, is all that really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread