El Toro Cigarillo E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husnu1

Jun 13, 2017
I have been looking for a natural tobacco flavour for a long time and after wasting hundreds of pounds I think that I found the right Liquid. The liquid is called El Toro Cigarillo. It is a very nice earthy tobacco which tastes more like a Puro leaves than a roll up or a cigarette.
If there are any users of this Liquid out there can you please advice me on the best wattage to get the best taste out of this liquid? My set up is Nautilus 2 Mini tank with Nautilus 1.8 BVC Coil and Eleaf Istick 30W. At the moment I am sort of settled around 10W but I am not a vaping expert and have only been vaping for around a month so I thought you guys might know better

Reactions: Hulamoon

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I've always loved HoL. Georgio is a master, and HoL has been around a long time. Congratulations on finding a fit and finding ECF too, Welcome! Cigarillos and Puros are two of my favourites. To be honest, I'm definitely not some cloud chaser, and am very happy with the lower temps, so I think you're in the right range. I too use a Nautilus 1.6 or 1.8 and find them both very satisfying. Well Done!

Husnu1

Jun 13, 2017
I've always loved HoL. Georgio is a master, and HoL has been around a long time. Congratulations on finding a fit and finding ECF too, Welcome! Cigarillos and Puros are two of my favourites. To be honest, I'm definitely not some cloud chaser, and am very happy with the lower temps, so I think you're in the right range. I too use a Nautilus 1.6 or 1.8 and find them both very satisfying. Well Done!
What is your sweet spot with the 1.8 Coil?

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I have been looking for a natural tobacco flavour for a long time and after wasting hundreds of pounds I think that I found the right Liquid. The liquid is called El Toro Cigarillo. It is a very nice earthy tobacco which tastes more like a Puro leaves than a roll up or a cigarette........

I don't know if you realize it but the juice you've found is a NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco), which is why it has such a genuine "earthy" tobacco flavor. There are many different retail NETs available on-line from multiple vendors, some are better than others. Try searching for "Naturally Extracted Tobacco" instead of just looking for a tobacco flavored juice, you'll find there are many available. When it comes to real tobacco flavor NETs reign supreme, synthetic artibaccos aren't even in the same league.

.......If there are any users of this Liquid out there can you please advice me on the best wattage to get the best taste out of this liquid? My set up is Nautilus 2 Mini Tank with Nautilus 1.8 BVC Coil and Eleaf Istick 30W. At the moment I am sort of settled around 10W but I am not a Vaping expert and have only been vaping for around a month so I thought you guys might know better

I've vaped NETs -exclusively- for the past five years and can attest they perform extremely well over a wide range of setups. When I first started vaping I inhaled MTL (the same way I had smoked cigarettes) and vaped NETs that were 24mg in nic strength on a 2.4 ohm ~7 watt setup. Over the years I progressed (incrementally) to using lower resistance/higher wattage builds and eventually converted to inhaling D2L. I currently vape 7mg NETs on a 0.4 ohm 50 watt setup and go through around 8ml a day. NETs taste great on any build, the real trick is finding "your" sweet spot, the setup that suits your personal preferences.

Reactions: Husnu1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread