El Toro

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybeshewill

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
Tatooine
I came across this selection of e-juices while entering a new store I found in my town.
The vendor was really bent on advertising them, and they seemed fair priced, so I picked up three types : Eden, Cigarillos, and Virginia Prime (I will provide a link below to their website, see what I'm on about)
Apparently, the makers of these juices allegedly 'dip' tobacco in the soloution, in an attempt to give it a more full flavour. I don't know how safe this is in contrast to 100% lab made liquids. However, here are my experiences.

1.'Eden' as the name might suggest, was an apple/tobacco like flavour, it didn't resonate with me well, but I can see this being a favourite, particularly among apple and fruit fans who want a tobaacy after-taste

2.'Cigarillos', spanish for 'cigarette', well, tasted like strong tobacco. Very flavourfull and this was the one I enjoyed the most. I could see me using this on a daily, regular basis

3.'Virginia Prime', I'm afraid to say, tasted like burning tires and leaves. Even after steeping it was horrible. But, for those of you who like bright cigarette brands, this could be for you. I make no guarantee.

Has anyone else heard about these folks, or tried them out?

Source : EL Toro Classico

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I really liked the El Toro line of NET. My preferences where opposite yours though. Eden I liked a lot, very solid apple tobacco. Cigarrillos I didn't care much for. Virginia Prime was my favorite, very leafy which I like. Puros I didn't like, but was the favorite of many on the NT thread. I found it too nutty. Guevara took a long time to grow on me, but once it did it became one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread