Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
You're welcome, IMRs!! Hope you have a great day. Thanks for The Captain and Tennille! Used to love that song -- way better than that "Muscrat Love" one. I remember when they used to have a TV show, as well. YIKES.
Don't quite remember them having a show. I think I was too young. :facepalm:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Don't quite remember them having a show. I think I was too young. :facepalm:
Well, there ya go -- rubbing it in that you are younger than I am.
It was a HORRIBLE show. One of those "variety" shows with a few corny skits and a guest singer, etc. You didn't miss much!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
It was around the same time as that other horrid show, Donny & Marie...
Sorry I couldn't find a video to link in they all made me cringe.
I always use the one I posted because it's not in English (just an inside joke with some of my friends), although I do like that song. Donnie & Marie? I think I was passing the TV when I saw that and kept walking. Umm, Muskrat Love.. who thought that one up? :lol::lol:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
The mailman should be here any minute with my B-day gifts (all GS Air gear)!! :)
PrgC80s.gif

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Well, there ya go -- rubbing it in that you are younger than I am.
It was a HORRIBLE show. One of those "variety" shows with a few corny skits and a guest singer, etc. You didn't miss much!
You kids are lucky. You are all too young to remember Black and White TV, the Ed Sullivan Show, the Mickey Mouse club, Dick Clark...(I got an IFFIC button when I was in the audience, and shamed all my schoolmates).
As Nanny said, you didn't miss much!

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
You kids are lucky. You'r etoo young to remember Black and White TV, the Ed Sullivan Show, the Mickey Mouse club, Dick Clark...(I got and IFFIC button when I was in the audience, and shamed all my schoolmates).

Oh, I remember all of that. That's back when I still had a memory. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
You're welcome, IMRs!! Hope you have a great day. Thanks for The Captain and Tennille! Used to love that song -- way better than that "Muscrat Love" one. I remember when they used to have a TV show, as well. YIKES.
Me too!! :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
You kids are lucky. You are all too young to remember Black and White TV, the Ed Sullivan Show, the Mickey Mouse club, Dick Clark...(I got an IFFIC button when I was in the audience, and shamed all my schoolmates).

I remember all of those! Me thinks, you, Nanny and I are around the same age! :lol:

I used to rush home to watch American Bandstand...

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
In honor of IMRs's birthday...

I got vapemail. My first Ms tanks, a spare 30 watt istick, and another spare M.
The Ms is teeeeny...about the right size for a muskrat. Vapes nicely. Jumped the gun again with the Derall juices that haven't had time to steep, and loaded the Ms with Cherry Vanilla. Pleasant vape, will improve with age.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
In honor of IMRs's birthday...

I got vapemail. My first Ms tanks, a spare 30 watt istick, and another spare M.
The Ms is teeeeny...about the right size for a muskrat. Vapes nicely. Jumped the gun again with the Derall juices that haven't had time to steep, and loaded the Ms with Cherry Vanilla. Pleasant vape, will improve with age.
:) The Vanilla Cupcake is really good. I'm guessing this batch is about 12 days old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread