Status
Not open for further replies.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I usually don't post about hardware...but had to do this one ...I have tons of attys/tanks... some that I don't use because they are geared toward Lung hits...and I vape like I smoked...(mouth to lung).....that is what got me off smokes over 4 yrs ago and is the most satisfying vape for me....While I am a forever Reo user...I started branching out awhile ago...I do have a couple set ups for lungers and clouds...(Gotta play once in awhile..lol)..But anyway..I recently tried TC (always late to the party) ...but I wanted an inexpensive device in case TC isn't for me...so I bought the Eleaf TC 40..but wasn't sure what to pair it with...after watching endless reviews I decided to try the Eleaf GS tank and I must say it is amazing...it is a great mouth to lung tank..even wide open...it is restricted ...Lung hitters probably wouldn't be happy...but I am thrilled! (The only other tanks I like for M2L are the Nautilus mini and a couple of Kayfuns) .. The GS holds 3 ml of juice and flavor is excellent, and you have to remove deck to fill, but that doesn't bother me..fill areas are large enough for a normal dripper bottle...air flow dial is smooth and has 4 air holes...it is a shiny stainless/glass tank and looks sharp on my Eleaf TC 40...I wish more people would review tanks/attys that are great for M2L ...it would be a huge help.. It comes with 2 TC Coils (Ni-200)...The only con is I wish it had a rebuild deck, and it didn't come with a spare glass piece...but I can live with that...It is a VERY nice tank for those who vape mouth to lung...I am picking up another one w/coils for another TC device I have my eye on...

Last edited:
Reactions: luvinit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread