Eleaf iStick 30W

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
I've got the 50 and the 30 if you can spring for it get the 50w the charge lasts much longer its got better weight to it and wont tip over with a tank like the nautilus. The charging port is also on the side not the bottom like the 30w so if you use RDA's you can charge it without taking the RDA off. 30w is good too but I only use it at home since the battery doesnt last very long.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Hawk71

May 27, 2015

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Have three, and a spare on order. I get 1.5 to two days use between charges, which take only about two hrs. Use sillicon cases, as they are slippery. Like someone who posted above, I leave the ego/510 adapter on almost all the time. If the adapter threads wear out, a replacement from FT costs about a buck. I also use beauty rings from old Protanks on the adapter. The bottom charging socket presents no problem for pass-through vaping. In fact, for me it's the logical place to plug in...doesn't interfere with my normal grip.
I've been buying full kits for about $30. Mod only can be found for $27 or less.
These things are great with all versions of the GS Air.

LewAz

Apr 2, 2015
Great American Southwest
I've got the 50 and the 30 if you can spring for it get the 50w the charge lasts much longer its got better weight to it and wont tip over with a tank like the nautilus. The charging port is also on the side not the bottom like the 30w so if you use RDA's you can charge it without taking the RDA off. 30w is good too but I only use it at home since the battery doesnt last very long.
Hi, Elle. One of the reviewers for the 50w on YouTube had a problem with the placement of the buttons for the settings. He said that if you didn't lock it you could inadvertently/unknowingly change them while you were vaping . Have you found that to be the case?

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
@LewAz no, not while using it unless there is a short and when the ohms change the voltage changes, but I have noticed that when I turn it off and get up in the morning and turn it back on it is different when it is not locked, but I usually leave mine in the locked position. I haven't had a problem with the batteries getting hot or anything during charging either but I don't leave them unattended.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Love mine, wife and I each use one with a Kangertech Subtank mini. While I don't care for bottom usb charging, it works as I can lay mine down with the subtank and not worry about leaks. I don't mind the battery, as a modder, I don't think I'll have a problem replacing the battery.
Jwraped both since they don't come in many choices for colors. Neither have had auto-fire issues or overheating issues, nor have we experienced problems with them staying where we set them, locked or unlocked.

I have had an issue with the ohms jumping, but that is a subtank/rba issue as my rba does spin. Still works great!

Attachments

• 20150529_091943.jpg
    20150529_091943.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread