eleaf istick 30w questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I just received an Istick 30w. It gets warm while charging. Not hot just warm to the touch. Functions fine and charges properly. Other internal battery mods I own do not do this including an IStick 50w. Any comments?

I think it's a matter of catching it at the right time. At 1amp my 30 gets quite warm, but only at certain times. Most of my batteries with the charger inside have done this.

I think the 30 stays cooler @.5amps when hooked up to PC. If you're worried that's it's on the verge of venting, that'd happen Real quick and be almost untouchable.

If you're uncomfortable with the heat, just use a .5amp USB Hub. Still charges reasonably quick.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Flint, Michigan, United States
    I think it's a matter of catching it at the right time. At 1amp my 30 gets quite warm, but only at certain times. Most of my batteries with the charger inside have done this.

I think the 30 stays cooler @.5amps when hooked up to PC. If you're worried that's it's on the verge of venting, that'd happen Real quick and be almost untouchable.

If you're uncomfortable with the heat, just use a .5amp USB Hub. Still charges reasonably quick.

Interesting it is on a 1 amp USB hub

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Interesting it is on a 1 amp USB hub

Actually the 1amp charge is from an Anker USB Charger, or I use the tablet chargers strewn thruout the house.

I used to use the .5 PC hub when I first got this but since switched. I trusted my old Joyetech egos more than these.

Who knows? Maybe I should've returned mine...Just sharing my experiences.

PopaJoes

Moved On
    Apr 20, 2015
    Kent
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread