Eleaf iStick 40W and Nautilus BVC 1.8 Ohm Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
Falconeer,

That sounds like a great collection of iSticks and in my opinion, it’s always better to have more than one. I also continue to use the 1.8 coils. In a Triton Mini Tank, I could tell a bit of a difference in flavor when I vaped a Honey Flue using the Clapton Coils vs. the regular 1.8 BVC’s. Not sure if it would be the same with all liquids or tanks though.

Baditude,

Congratulations to your sister on quitting smoking. I can see why an iStick and a Nautilus Mini would help. When I quit, I started with cigalikes. Wish I knew then what I know now. :)

Steve,

I think I’m hooked on Nautilus Minis and will be using them for a long time to come. Well, hopefully anyways with all of this FDA craziness.

Reactions: Falconeer

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
You know, I often think the real test of a piece of kit is - when times are hard or things are difficult...what do you reach for?

Now, I have seven GS Airs in the ready use rack and four Nautilus Minis, all loaded with 16 strength DIY Menthol juice - I have spent two weeks and a half weeks hard remodelling two bath/shower rooms in an 1868 workman's flat - difficult acess, bad bad previous conversions to howk out and replace, the whole thing painted to look like an abbatoir or a convict's cell when he'd actually managed to cut an artery...and what did I reach for - a Nautilus Mini on a K Box 40W - kinda says it all!

Reactions: Relaxed99

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I have been trying to find that vape that all these reviewers and member say is the Bomb in Sub Ohm vaping but all I am getting is a hot weak vape that reminds me of when I was trying to cut down or quit with ultra light smokes. Bad analogy but fitting. I have a Pangu coming Monday could that be the Sub Ohm tank for me or will it be another disappointment?

Reactions: Relaxed99

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
@Relaxed99 I wish that I could get as smooth and cool a vape out of the other 5 RDA/RTA/RDTA tanks I have here. I have the Pangu RTA coming on Monday and maybe that will give me a vape like I am seeking!

I hope you like the Pangu. I am still stuck on my Nautilus Mini and a Triton tank with a 1.8 coil lol.

Reactions: SteveS45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread