Eleaf Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

AH1968

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Brownsburg,IN. USA
Which tanks...and what kind of problems?[/QUOTE]

I was able to finally get it to prompt for new coil, but I've been running into other issues, some of which seem to be "normal " for the mod, one in particular, battery was very low (intentionally) woke the unit from sleep, and it changed from normal to TC and raised the wattage from 7.4 to 10W, which toasted my coil. I've seen where others recharge the battery at just less than 50%, and if that's something that needs to be done, then this mod just isn't going to work out for me

And to directly answer your question, I use Kanger Protank 2&3 and aero tanks, with rebuilt coils, for this mod, they are 28g Kanthal @ 1.4ohm and Organic Cotton

Last edited:

KelogGes

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Ft Lauderdale FL
Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Tank – $17.49 USA Free shipping
Coupon Code: AprilMiniDeal

Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Tank $17.49 USA | Best Vape Deals

I believe this is genuine authentic Aspire Nautilus and not a clone!
I just ordered 2 mini's (they also have standard size I think in the same coupon deal price might be slightly higher)

Aspire Nautilus Mini tank × 2

$51.98

Subtotal: $51.98
Discount: -$17.00
Shipping: Free Shipping
Payment Method:Credit Card or Debit Card

Total: $34.98

This price is even cheaper than the Ebay clones

Regular sale price with free shipping $25.99 for the mini
Regular sale price with free shipping $30.00 ON FULL SIZE not sure what the price is exactly with the coupon

I believe it Has both 1.6 ohm and 1.8 ohm coils,

the coil is (bottom vertical coil / ceramic wick)

IF YOU LIKE OR WANT Aspire Nautilus BVC Tanks this is a good deal

Aspire Nautilus Mini tank

Aspire Nautilus Tank Clearomizer with Adjustable Airflow Tank System

Last edited:

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Update on Istick 30w from Mt Baker:
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon - got shipping confirmation in an hour (on a Sunday!)
Received on Wed.
That's some fast shipping from WA to NC!!
Came in a shrink-wrap, sealed box with the charging cable and 510 adapter.
Unit is perfect. Button rattle almost not there.
Said it also included a free 5ml juice sample, not in box.
No problem, didn't really want it anyway and extremely pleased with the price.
10/10 on the purchase.

$35 out the door for the full kit and shipping with coupon 'beefcake11'.
iStick 30W VV/ VW Box Mod by EleafUS - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Update on Istick 30w from Mt Baker:
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon - got shipping confirmation in an hour (on a Sunday!)
Received on Wed.
That's some fast shipping from WA to NC!!
Came in a shrink-wrap, sealed box with the charging cable and 510 adapter.
Unit is perfect. Button rattle almost not there.
Said it also included a free 5ml juice sample, not in box.
No problem, didn't really want it anyway and extremely pleased with the price.
10/10 on the purchase.

$35 out the door for the full kit and shipping with coupon 'beefcake11'.
iStick 30W VV/ VW Box Mod by EleafUS - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
Great deal if you only want black or silver...I want a pink one!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Did someone Say PINK?? :)
'Morning Peoples!
vape (chair).gif

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Mt Baker is a good company....I just bought a couple more Eleaf Lemo 2's and another battery charger.

The kanger sub tanks and Youde's have been in cold storage since receiving the first Lemo, they seem to produce much better flavor.
My Baker is a great company to deal with!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Cloupor Mini or iStick 30w, I am leaning towards the Cloupor for the 18650 battery option and I have two Samsung 25r's that are gathering dust. ;)

Opinions?
Thanks!

Hey, TollDragon!

I guess it depends on how you vape, your interest in carrying spare batteries with you, whether you like to vape below 3.6V, your patience with non-spring-loaded adjustable 510s, which you prefer in your hand, etc. It is highly unlikely that the CM will outlast the iStick on a single charge. I would guess that the Cloupor will be with you a while. The iStick 30W will most likely need replacement within a year. In a more perfect world, I would have one of each. Definitely get a silicone sleeve for the Cloupor. It solves most people's complaints about the device.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Definitely get a silicone sleeve for the Cloupor. It solves most people's complaints about the device.

I like the tactile "feel" of the silicone sleeve, but it ruins my favorite feature of the Mini---the ease and quickness of battery swaps. Removing the sleeve to gain access the battery door is a PITA. Without the sleeve, changing batteries is a 10-second waltz. With the sleeve, it's a two-minute wrestling match.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
@TrollDragon I would say the 30w.:2c: As for as these lasting, I look forward to more than a year. We have 2 iTaste VV 3s and they are still going strong after much abuse, pass thru vapin and charging at 1 to 2a for almost a year and a half. No signs of any decrease in performance. The istick is just so easy and long lasting and cheap. :)

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
I like the tactile "feel" of the silicone sleeve, but it ruins my favorite feature of the Mini---the ease and quickness of battery swaps. Removing the sleeve to gain access the battery door is a PITA. Without the sleeve, changing batteries is a 10-second waltz. With the sleeve, it's a two-minute wrestling match.

I hear you, Bill. I love the tool-less exchange of batteries. I saw a gentleman at the local B&M drop his Cloupor Mini with a Nautilus Mini on it. Battery and door went flying across the room. Nautilus was fine. That is not acceptable to me. A silicone sleeve also removes all the clicking noise from the door and the temptation for one to play with it. Just my :2c:

@TrollDragon I would say the 30w.:2c: As for as these lasting, I look forward to more than a year. We have 2 iTaste VV 3s and they are still going strong after much abuse, pass thru vapin and charging at 1 to 2a for almost a year and a half. No signs of any decrease in performance. The istick is just so easy and long lasting and cheap. :)

I agree with you, Bike. The quality of Innokin's products is noteworthy. I expect my VTR to be with me for years. Fortunately, I can get a great vape on 15W or less. IMO, Eleaf's products are made nowhere near as well as Innokin's. Only time will reveal the longevity of both Eleaf's mods and their batteries. I fully expect to have to purchase a new device(s) by the end of the Summer. I truly hope I'm wrong! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread