Help with buying a new Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsoNeaZn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
NY
I currently have the eleaf istick TC 40W. Its great and I love it! But its getting old, and so, I will be needing a new Mod to replace the two that I currently have. In short, I am looking for advice as to what some good recommendations might be for future purchases.

I am looking for something that has power between 10-30W, and is around the same size as my eleaf istick. I don't care about TC or sub ohm vaping, I actually prefer using 1.6-1.8 Ohm coils, with about 10-15W.

I have heard good things about the Kanger sub box, and getting another 2 isticks might be the way that I go, but, there are a lot of fish out there that I don't know much about, so that is what this post is about.

Thnxs for anyone who throws some advice out to me in advance.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    One of my reg mods is an iStick TC60W. It is great for me! I vape in the high 1 low 2 ohm range, at 7 to 8 watts. Occasionally 9 - 9.5 watts. (3.6 - 3.9 volts) I've only had this one for a bit over a year or so, but it works just fine, and the display and buttons are fine too. Try this search engine - Vapecrawler to find some prices. I won mine here, and I never bothered to find out how much it actually costs. In the $30 - $50 range I would guess. I have two other reg mods, an Innokin 134 Mini (that I won here :thumb:), and a Provari 2.5 that I purchased from a member here. I also have a Sir Lancelot mech (that I won here :thumbs:), but those three are tube mods that you're probably not looking for.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread