ePipeMods opens a store in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
After seeing several mods using 18500 batteries at the last session, I would like to change to the 500 for my nemesis. All I have now is 350's and 650's. The 18650 makes my mod too long for me, I like the size in 350 but the battery life sucks. Is is really going to make that much of a difference between 350 and 500? I have noticed that the price of batteries have gone up lately. Must be the shipping problem. Would the efest IMR 18500 battery work or is there a better choice out there?

300mAh difference between the 350s (800mAh) and 500s (1100mAh). Makes a fair bit of difference to me.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
I'm going to be at the In-Laws on Thursday. Yay.

Who's coming to the Doctor Who Marathon today? They're showing episodes of Doctor Who all day leading up to a screening of Name of the Doctor, the 7th season finale, at 6, and Day of the Doctor, the 50th Anniversary special that airs today, immediately after!

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
This Thursday's gathering is coming up!
We will be going over flavor mixing tips and tricks.
If you already mix your own liquid or you want to learn come on by and learn our secrets.

You will need-
-Flavors mixed in a 15% flavoring to VG/PG solution. (If you have any)
-A dripping RDA preferably with cotton wick.

We will go over blending strategy, mixing percentages, and how to measure nicotine content.
Nicotine is a hazardous chemical and presents a liability issue for us. There will be no concentrated nicotine use at the store Thursday, so please if you have it leave it home.

Our focus will be one flavor mixing, but as usual any topic is welcome and we're happy to assist:)

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Yeah leave the nic at home. We will go over how to mix nic, but we won't actually be doing it.

What I mean by flavoring at 15% is if you have a strawberry flavoring, a caramel flavoring, a menthol flavoring etc.... Mix each one in a separate dripping bottle to a 15% flavor to 85% pg/ VG ratio. Do this with as many flavorings as you have. This will help with the mixing process, speeding things along and figuring out ratio's. DIY can be time consuming, so bringing stuff already premixed like this will help tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread