Status
Not open for further replies.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
Can you show us a Pic ?

Sorry, I took a pic with my LifeCam but it won't let me post it. I've not had any luck with posting pics. I wanted to post a pic of my family taken on the 4th of July when some one posted a question about what GA people do on the 4th. Talk about redneck, we were all setting out front of my house in lawn chairs watching the big & little kids launch fireworks in the street. It fit the topic very well at the time. We no longer allow guns & rifles.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
My wife and I dropped in last night to pick up another bottle of Long Bottom Leaf, and had a chance to sit down and sample the new flavors. There were a couple in there that I'm definitely going to pick up when they hit the shelves. The rum & coke blend was quite good!

Yeah, that 'Coquette' flavor is badass. I can't believe that it actually fizzes in your mouth. Can't wait until I can pick a bottle up!

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
My magnets finally arrived from China so if anyone needs any, just let me know (got30). I will be happy to share. I did find that when I added a extra magnet to my nemesis (magnetic upgrade), I no longer had to lock it to prevent firing when I set it down. Big deal for me since I don't have the problem with the chi you and I often forgot that I needed to lock the nemesis.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Well, went by to pick up two bottles of juice and a battery, walked out with four. They've got the new Steam Sauce 2 for 1 right now. Snagged the Coquette, Dirigible, and a new (even newer than the others!) one that Chris came up with called Cthulu.

Now, I've tried a half-dozen different Absinthe liquids in the past three years. A good Absinthe has been my White Whale. Guess what, Ishmael? My search is over. This Cthulu stuff is incredible. Not overly licorice, smooth, and complex. Props to my Brit friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread