evaporating juice?

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Issues' started by locke2121, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. locke2121

locke2121 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I used a 2.4 Clearo and I've noticed that my juice is going alot faster lol. No because I vape any harder...it is like its drying out! and I realized, the wicks are pulling the juice up to basically the opening, letting the juice evaporate! Am i the only one that has noticed this? Looks like I might start carrying around a condom to slip over the top between vapes lol.

2. batgurl

batgurl Full Member

I havent noticed mine doing this.

3. Estuary Palomino

Estuary Palomino Full Member

Not so much evaporation, but I did have a problem with mine flooding. Carrying around a spare condom is never a bad idea. I used mine in a MAP tank. A condom wouldn't have worked.

What kind of juice are you using? Maybe a slighlty higher VG/PG ratio is in order.

4. SkeetS

SkeetS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Clearos tend to "drink" more juice.
    On my G4 (rest in peace) the juice went down like hell. They use a lot of it even without spilling, leaking or vaping more!

5. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Condoms come in hand for all sorts of stuff. Keep one on both ends. Juice will evaporate with any carto if you don't have it sealed off....I know, I did a little experiment with a few. Now I fill about 20 carto's for the week and put both condoms back on...no trouble since doing this.

6. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've noticed the opposite, since I started using CE2s I'm more toward 2ml a day and before I was closer to 3. I think it's because I'm not wasting as much though, dripping etc as opposed to any efficiency difference.

If you not going to be using them for a while or taking extras with you definitely seal them with cart caps on each end, not so much to avoid evaporation but to avoid leaking. Juice can accumulate in the center tube when not in use or carrying them around and that might be where you're seeing the biggest difference, just blow it out and vape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.