eVic 510 Adapter From Joyetech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Los Alamos, NM USA
I saw the original eVic forum was closed, so I felt that this would be the best place to put this. I apologize if I missed a more appropriate place for this.
Ok, to be honest, I dont recall where I got the original information from, but this will be a great help to us eVic owners with the infamous stripped 510 threads. Far more aesthetically pleasing than the other adaptors I have used lol, so I shall be ordering 2 of them. My eVics and my "fallen angel" mechs are the only things getting any use anymore :)

eVic 510 Adaptor

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/ev...ut-or-stripped-510-in-you-evic-heres-the-fix/

Thats where I saw it originally. Sorry about that, brains arent as good as they used to be.

Last edited:

Karenana

Moved On
Apr 16, 2014
Chino hills, CA, USA
  • Deleted by classwife

Retro68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Los Alamos, NM USA
Ok, got them in the mail today, they function perfectly well so far, a little taller than I expected. With the "repair" piece on, the evic is about 3/8" taller than the svd in 18500 mode. However I must point out that while it does work, it has onlt the 510 threads, no ego threads. So you must remove it to use anything ego. Iis pretty basic, just screws on where the original cap goes, then you put the cap on it. Self adjusting center pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread