Evic and AGA-T2 with a micro coil and 400 SS Mesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburbs38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Taftville, CT, United States
Was playing around today and decided to try a microcoil on my Evic and AGA-T2 setup. I ended up with a little higher resistance than I wanted because I accidentally grabbed the 32 gauge kantahl instead of the 28 gauge. Was looking for around 1.6 ohms, instead what I got was 2.9 ohms. The coils were wrapped around a 1/16th inch drill bit. For the SS mesh I used about 1/3 the size I usually use and rolled it as tight as I possibly could. I had to make several attempts to get it tight enough to fit into the coils, but finally got it. I was worried that it wouldn't wick well enough because the piece of mesh I had to use was extremely small.

Filled it with my favorite juice and gave it a try.

All I can say is WOW!! This thing wicks like a dream. Get clouds of thick vapor and the taste is incredible.

Here is a pic so you can see what it looks like. Not the best coil and wick I've ever made but I really was just playing around. Didn't think it would work so well. I think I have found my sweet spot!

Evic AGA-T2 Micro Coil.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
May have to give this a shot. Never been satisfied with results on my AGA-T. Doesn't make much sense either. I have built a few excellent coils and use 500 mesh, but it just never performs well.
RSST Rocks
Both Mini-DID's hammer
AGA-S is Sweet!

But nooooo...........that AGA-T is just plain stubborn!:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread