eVic easy head

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
California
Yeah. No it's not VV/VW strictly speaking, it has two modes: regulated 3.3 and unregulated (whatever your battery has left). The modes are switched via the fire button. Having said that, I think the evic easy is a great device, I have two to go along with 2 each 18650 and 18350 tubes (joytech, but any will do). these rigs are reliable, light and pretty short in 350 mode. I bring it when out and about over my nemesis clone due to weight and not having to worry I might get too drunk and unintentionally fire in my pocket or in case i tweak the ohms of my coil, or accidentially overdrain my batteries. There are good arguments for regulated vaping. Oh, finally, you can charge batteries on the easy head using a standard mini usb cable (that your android phone uses for example).

gmoney$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
California
Yeah. No it's not VV/VW strictly speaking, it has two modes: regulated 3.3 and unregulated (whatever your battery has left). The modes are switched via the fire button. Having said that, I think the evic easy is a great device, I have two to go along with 2 each 18650 and 18350 tubes (joytech, but any will do). these rigs are reliable, light and pretty short in 350 mode. I bring it when out and about over my nemesis clone due to weight and not having to worry I might get too drunk and unintentionally fire in my pocket or in case i tweak the ohms of my coil, or accidentially overdrain my batteries. There are good arguments for regulated vaping. Oh, finally, you can charge batteries on the easy head using a standard mini usb cable (that your android phone uses for example).

I guess the only other thing I'd add is that, in either mode, it vapes quite well with a 1.5 to 2.0 ohm coil, including rbas and such. Lowest I've sucessfully vaped it was 1.3 ohms. Plenty of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread