Experienced vaper looking for a very specific nic juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered improving your atomizer?? vaping that high a nic, you have to be vaping at pretty low power (high ohm). Better atomization means you can use less Nicotine per ML to get your current dosage.... This is the BIG reason why you see/hear those that go sub OHM often reduce nic content.. They are using MORE juice per puff, therefore atomizing more nic per puff. In order to maintain dosage they reduce concentration. Not say you need to go SubOHM, might just need a better atomizer.

Does anyone know of a "better atomizer" that's compatible with the Nautilus (not a mini) tank? I love the 5ml capacity (I only have to refill it about every 3-4 days; again, lazy - maybe I should consider a screen name change request...)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm not a retailer (don't have wholesale 'license' or w/e). Desired for personal use only.

Nude Nicotine sells both wholesale and retail. At retail the largest container size is 4L. At wholesale they sell by the drum. The free sample is a 15 ml bottle and they charge $2 for shipping.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'll go back if it takes too much effort (and I hate that about myself, but at least I know well enough and am honest with myself about it).

I don't mind the rebuilding thing, but then I'm a housewife, got a lot of time for fiddling. But if I couldn't vape, I know for sure that within 2-4 days -- maybe less! -- I'd be smoking again. And I agree, it's not a really admirable thing to admit, but I know me, and I know what happened last summer when I couldn't vape for 4 days due to extreme illness -- a month-long relapse. I really don't ever want to have to go thru the quitting thing EVER again. :D

Whatever it takes for you to stay off cigarettes, that's exactly what you should do, nevermind what anyone else thinks of it -- it's YOUR life you're saving, not theirs. :) In time, you probably will find that you don't need that much nicotine, but no need to rush it -- do it as it seems right to YOU and your own body/mind; rushing it is just a recipe for disaster (smoking relapse!).

:thumb:
Andria

It still seems a bit high in terms of nicotine consumption for me. I was smoking 2 packs a day for too long -- just this morning I noticed a pain in my chest that I haven't felt a looong time. Don't know why, it's a bit disconcerting. The "I have done irreversible damage" thing. I vape 3-6mg nicotine when dripping, 6-12mg when in a tank (ie: Nautilus Mini).

Anyway, to each his own, but it'd probably help in terms of cost and convenience for you to slowly widdle your nicotine level down a bit. Even 36 would be easier to find.

I gotta ask now, and I know it's more complicated than this (because combusted smoke particles are 1/10th the physical size of vapor particles), but how much nicotine is in a single drag from the average filtered analog (I.E., Marlboro Red)?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I gotta ask now, and I know it's more complicated than this (because combusted smoke particles are 1/10th the physical size of vapor particles), but how much nicotine is in a single drag from the average filtered analog (I.E., Marlboro Red)?

Not sure there's really any hard and fast answer to that, there is so much variability in how people smoke; even the same person, sometimes a cigarette might take 10-15 mins, sometimes they'll hotbox it down in 5 mins or less. Best guess would be, determine the stated nicotine level per cigarette, and try to figure out, on *average*, how many puffs you required you finish a cigarette; divide the stated nic level per cig by that avg number of puffs. It's only going to be a ballpark figure, due to the variability. And there is just no way to determine how that nic level can be attained by vaping, because there are so many factors to figure in -- efficiency of device, efficiency of your own type of puff, and the fact that vaporized nicotine is far less easily absorbed than smoked nicotine. The best thing is to simply find the nic level that fits you, and stick with it unless/until it begins to not seem right for you.

I smoked a pk a day or more (sometimes a LOT more) for 39 yrs, but both 18mg and 12mg were too strong for me, and made me quite nauseous. So I started vaping at 6mg; now I vape at 10mg and have for some months, and it seems to work for me.

Andria

Hello again everyone!

I've been browsing the suppliers and coupons sections without much luck in this simple, yet very specific quest of mine:
- Max/100% VG (I have PG sensitivity)
- Menthol-flavored
- 4.5%/45mg nicotine content
- Available in the USA

I'm lazy, okay, so mixing and all of the other chemistry stuff is well beyond me. I'm committed to staying off analogs with as little effort and maximum efficiency and convenience as possible.

I'd like to buy a little bit to try it out, but then also have the option for bulk (for no other reason than to reduce transaction frequency). Coupons &/or membership perks would be another nice added bonus, but again, just finding this has proven difficult enough.

Thanks as always for any input you may have!
My plan was to edit this, but I can't seem to find the button to do so. Therefore, as promised, I'm commenting my findings instead.

MFS was a disappointing result. Their website admittedly mentions that their VG juices contain "a small amount of PG." However, having received my order, the bottle clearly states that it's 80VG/20PG, which is quite a bit more than what I would consider to be a small amount. More importantly, it's much more than enough to irritate my mouth, throat, and lungs. Therefore, I've had to give away that bottle.

Guess it's time to start learning more about rebuildables, whether I like it or not...

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
45mg???are you sure its not 4.5mg? I would have thought that was a bit excessive! I accidentally vaped some 24mg juice from when I first started vaping and it made me feel ill. A different set up may solve your nicotine craving out and give you more choice of juice. If you must stick with your current setup then DIY juice is not that difficult and much much cheaper.

My plan was to edit this, but I can't seem to find the button to do so. Therefore, as promised, I'm commenting my findings instead.

MFS was a disappointing result. Their website admittedly mentions that their VG juices contain "a small amount of PG." However, having received my order, the bottle clearly states that it's 80VG/20PG, which is quite a bit more than what I would consider to be a small amount. More importantly, it's much more than enough to irritate my mouth, throat, and lungs. Therefore, I've had to give away that bottle.

Guess it's time to start learning more about rebuildables, whether I like it or not...
Even worse, I've now heard back from my friend that I gave it to that it tastes like peppermint (which is NOT menthol). All faith lost in both MFS and this false forum (aka, advertising board). (Not 'good-', but) bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread