FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
kRDAKDx.png

MQZicIW.jpg

50 Spot by The Hundies
70/30. 100ml bottles only. Comes in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg nic

Product description: A delicious soft candy, coated with tons of sweet and sour crystals.

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★
Flavor: ★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★

Thoughts: I found the manufacturer's description to be accurate as described. It handles well in high wattages. Inhale, you get the tasty sweet candy part of it, reminds me of Sour Patch kids. On the exhale, I get that sourness off on the lips, puckery, it's delicious. In lower wattages, the candy stays the same, a bit more vivid and gets a little more sour. A good juice for those high wattage builds, it doesn't lose flavor like some flavors out there. This flavor reminds me a lot of Naked's - Sweet Sour e juice but with a lower price tag. I didn't know what to expect initially as this is my first Hundies juice. I'm impressed, I thought it would be watered down like bulk juices but the flavor is really good, surprisingly. This juice doesn't gunk up coils which is a plus. It'd def buy this again, highly recommended for a flavorful budget juice or if you're looking for a bulk candy vape you want to chuck clouds with.

*I purchased this product, it wasn't sent to me for free to review. Tested with 2 devices: Broadside, Recoil RDA (clouds bro clouds cap) SS dual parallel macros at 0.1Ω for clouds & a Dotbox 75w, Hadaly RDA SS micro at .22Ω for flavor, Kendo cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread