• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech is not working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
So basically after a few refunds , every single one of my new orders gets stuck "In progress" and "full payment received" doesnt show up even after days . The seccond order that you are seeing is the same as the first one but with different shipping method , it stayed there for a day and half and no payment received , so I cancelled it and bought it again but with different shipping method as you are seeing in the picture , thats why the price is different . And it has been sitting there for like 20 hours and it still says "in progress" and last column is still blank . Ive ordered many things from there and "full payment received" has always showed up 1 or 2 hours after the order took place . i contacted support and of course those geniuses cant even understand what is happening LOL

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 42

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
With fasttech, the word to use is 'patience'. I keep a cart going all the time, adding and removing items on my whims. Once every couple months, I pull the order trigger. I know it takes a month to get my order, but it always seems to arrive. Some items are in stock, some have an ETA a week or two into the unknown future. They usually get around to it.

But I'm sure that they're not bustin' rump to get a 6 dollar order expedited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread