1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Fasttech RBA?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Rodeorat, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can anyone recommend a good, easy RBA (for a 1st timer) that they carry over at FastTech?

2. qorax

qorax Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good, Easy, Fasttech and RBA - this four might not go well together :) However, their THIS isn't bad.

3. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

4. Rodeorat

Thanks guys.....added a Cobra RBA to my order.

5. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

6. ebhomepc

ebhomepc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have both them coming they look good especially for the money . I have 1x the first one and a 1 pink for my wife and 1 full silver of the second.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

7. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

8. DaxFX

DaxFX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Everybody have them ordered,, like me i have the cobra,,

Please post some short reviews when you got them..

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

9. DaxFX

Ok, my cobra clone is here,, wow its beautifull,, nothing on the cheap look.. Is my first genesys style tank and i was to check the installed coil and blew up. Damit i have no wick and wir to build my first one.. So far i like the look, now i need some coil to test the vape[​IMG]

10. JeremyR

JeremyR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

11. ebhomepc

ebhomepc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmm I did look but I really really hate the look of that tank.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

12. DaxFX

13. JeremyR

JeremyR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

14. nelsonm64

mine arrived yesterday and, like yours my coil popped right away and I'm out of 32/34 gauge. should have some in a cou

15. nelsonm64

mine arrived yesterday and, like yours my coil popped right away and I'm out of 32/34 gauge. should have some in a couple days though and then we'll see how it is.... I think I'll be trying to drill out the wick hole, pretty small!

16. DaxFX

I just recived a 32g wire couple of days back, every single coil i build just popped out right away also, i just took the mesh and burned some more with my torch and like 3 times couples of drops and some fire, then my next coil stop popping out im still new on building coils but i manage to get one work at 1.9ohm is an airy draw but maybe is that im used to tighted draws on my devices,

Overall it vapes awesome as always that depend a lot on your build coil and i know i can get a much better coil, mine still changing resistance, happend a few time same coil reads 4ohm and and later .3 ohms.. Mmmm i think my next build im going to use a 3mm silica that i ordered with the khental.

17. bris1974

bris1974 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got one and am vaping on the stock coil now. measured 2.8 ohms which is ungodly high for me. Had to drill out the air hole a bit, but still not getting great vapor. I have it on ProVari mini to test and up to 5 volts so far and not very good vapor. I will most likely drill the air hole out to 1/8" and wrap a coil around .8 ohms and see how it vapes then. better quality than I expected for the price, though.

18. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

ok, I have been using the bigger of the two DID clone's labeled as cobra.
    skipping to the end, it vapes great, wicks great. no leaks.

now for the bad. I have found that it is all modular. bottom cap, middle tube, top cape and center pin. they all seem to always want to back out and come apart and of course juice all over the place. so i took it all apart cleaned the parts with alcohol. I got some loctite and coated the threadings and re assembled. Now it's not coming apart. so I suggest before any use, go out and get some loctite and coat the threads before you do anything else or you will just get mad later after installing the wick and coil and it all just comes apart on you. hope this helps.

19. BuzzKilla

BuzzKilla Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I dont know if i would trust loctite on a rebuildable... i try to keep chems as far away from my juice as possible.

i've never had an issue with the "chobra" lasted me a good month before i upgraded to a different setup.

20. Rodeorat

That is almost funny. As you were probably typing your post, I was tossing my clone in the garbage, for the same reason. I had a good coil, just checked it before filling the tank. But when I put the cap on, I was getting that burnt taste. Unscrewed the cap to check it, but ended up unscrewing the whole thing outta the base.
    Drained the liquid and washed it up, but tried to unscrew the top of the coil and just couldn't get it loose.
    Pulled out the wick for later, and dumped it. I bought two, so I still have one left, but its just too high maintenance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.