• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
First let me throw out the IPV2 Mini is far nicer then the iStick. I using them both off/on right now and its night and day. And I paid less for the IPV. And I can swap batteries out.

Anyhoo.................

Yes FT is great. If it matters to you make sure it says authentic iStick and not "iStick styled" . Prolly either is fine but be aware. Styled is the fancy way of saying knockoff. I like knockoffs.

The wait will be about 2 weeks. It will get from China to the US fairly quick but will take some time in custums. Your on the left coast so maybe 10 days for you.

Be sure its in stock. If it states "in stock" it will ship within a few hours. If it says in stock in 7 days it maybe in stock in 3 days or 78 days. I think 7 is the catch all.

Package will be from Mr. Chen. I like Mr. Chen. Mr. Chen lets me play on a low budget. My wife and daughter think I must be sleeping with Mr. Chen.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Poo, the low prices at FT got my attention too.

One thing that has steered me away from them is numerous reports of them using the slow boat from China shipping. 10 days to 2 weeks sometimes.

They also sell clone stuff so watch when they say BlahBlah STYLE whatever, that's a clone, not the RD.

There are other vape places with prices very close to FT that have MUCH faster order filling and shipping.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
First let me throw out the IPV2 Mini is far nicer then the iStick. I using them both off/on right now and its night and day. And I paid less for the IPV. And I can swap batteries out.

Cheaper than the IStick 50 or 30? And was that before you bought the battery and charger? Where from?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Poo, the low prices at FT got my attention too.

One thing that has steered me away from them is numerous reports of them using the slow boat from China shipping. 10 days to 2 weeks sometimes.

They also sell clone stuff so watch when they say BlahBlah STYLE whatever, that's a clone, not the RD.

There are other vape places with prices very close to FT that have MUCH faster order filling and shipping.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

2 weeks is about average for any order coming from China.
My lasts FT order was 8 days from ordering to my door in Cali.
Not bad from China, and considering customs.
If it's in stock, it'll ship in a day.
Yes FT sells mostly clones, authentics are listed as authentic.

There are a few shops like angelcigs ect that have comparable prices, and a US based warehouse so shipping is a lot faster.

However, none have an inventory even close to fasttech.
They have literally thousands of mods, and almost every style of atomizer made.

If you don't mind clones, and a little wait, fasttech is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread