• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

additional fasttech info needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Seems that most buy hardware from fasttech. I've seen a few people post about buying juice, but they seem in the minority.

I've seen a ton of threads recently about buying mods from fasttech (Vamo in particular), with the early adopters just getting delivery around about now - be interesting to read about their experiences. They just got the EVODs in too recently, so that's what I am picking up from them.

With those prices, it has to be worth a punt on quality and longevity.

Dirty Toe

Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Georgia, USA
First order that my wife got for me:

1 x CE4+ 6-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set black / US plug adapter
1 x LIQUA E-liquid (30ml) bright tobacco flavor / 24mg/ml nicotine
1 x CE6 (7-Pack) assorted colors

Order I just received today:

Spare charger for the kit listed above
LIQUA E-liquid Citrus mix
LIQUA E-liquid American blend
Dekang DK-TAB
Dekang Ruyan1

I'm happy with everything so far. First order got here in 12 days and second order got here in 10.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I just got my vamo from there, got it Monday and it's working great so far. Shipping time from china was surprisingly fast, about 10 days total, half of which was between San Francisco and Sacramento. Crazy cheap prices, good service. I don't know if I'd buy juice from there but for hardware, as long as you know what you're looking for and what you're getting you should be good. The site is horrible to navigate though

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I just got my vamo from there, got it Monday and it's working great so far. Shipping time from china was surprisingly fast, about 10 days total, half of which was between San Francisco and Sacramento. Crazy cheap prices, good service. I don't know if I'd buy juice from there but for hardware, as long as you know what you're looking for and what you're getting you should be good. The site is horrible to navigate though

You ain't kidding! There doesn't seem to be any discernible organization. The search function is a nightmare. You end up just scrolling through page after page and that gets old REAL fast. And then if you click on a certain item, the drop down box of options is endless. I haven't placed an order yet because I can't stand their site.

Great prices though! :p

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Just placed my first fasttech order. Couple batteries, and I decided for the heck of it to give a little Dekang juice a try. If the tobacco I ordered is at ALL decent, it'd be a great savings - I probably will blend in some vanilla liquid anyway, so if it's even CLOSE to what I'm looking for I'll be happy.
I've heard GOOD things about FastTech - pricing, customer service, and delivery.
Just be clear on what you're ordering: the EVOD's are not Kanger (I ordered one anyway, to check it out), and other items are likewise going to be generic. They're not misleading - just don't presume a brand name that isn't there!

CGustav

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
California
So far I received 4 items in 3 different batches from Fasttech. No issues with any of them so far.
An SS Vamo, An SLB 650mAh VV and 2 Panasonic NCR18650 (gray 2250mAh) which look like authentic ones (their performance was on par with the one I already have).
Their site is not bad IMO. Product details are lacking, but the photos are nice and detailed in general. If you know what you are looking for, I don't see issues.
Shipping itself is generally fast, less than two weeks. But sometimes it takes a while for them to ship it.

ziggytrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dallas, TX
I just ordered the 10 pack of eVods. Seriously, someone slap my credit card out of my hands. But for $2.66 per eVod in 10 different colors with a nifty pouch thrown in to boot I couldn't resist.

Chinese juices scare me. I'm sure a lot of them are just fine, but I just feel better about American made USP grade PG/VG. Also, I've been buying juice mostly from MtBaker, so I'm having a hard time imagining I could get China juice much cheaper than their prices.

Regarding the site organization, it is horrible, and the search function seems fairly borked, but I'm having good results using vaporjoes.com as a front-end to find the good deals.

Last edited:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I've placed three orders and received 2 so far. I got a Vamo and batteries on the first order. Everything worked fine, I just didn't like the Vamo (ymmv.) Second order - more batteries and some random eGo accessories. All great. Now I am waiting on an iTaste MVP, some disco ball cheao eGos, and a lot of (fake?) EVODs and heads. I'm not too concerned about authenticity at that price. I can never have too many EVODs - I end up giving them away.

They sure have a plethora of fun-looking eGos - I wouldn't count on them to last too long or be too reliable, but they look so darned cool for wearing out on the town.

Oh and shipping to AZ was about 8 days I believe. They have good customer service and their ordering system is pretty complete (they send a picture of your actual package before it leaves the facillity.) I've had no issues tracking my packages. I'm pretty darned happy with Fasttech right now.

JaneinMesa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
AZ
I received my fasttech order about a week ago. Shipping was around 8 days. Very happy with my Vamo, it is working fine. It had a very small dent next to the screen. But I'm all about function, not looks. I ordered some juices. Haven't found what I'm looking for with them, though they might blend well. I order the really cheap generic tobacco liquid. It had a strong tutti-fruity taste I definitely did not like. Liqua seems to have more flavor that I like and the Hanggsen flavor was just not my cup of tea, but was a tobacco flavor. I don't like sweet flavors.

Yes, They really do need to improve the website, especially for eliquids. I only like tobacco flavors and would love descriptions of the flavors. I would order from them again though as the price is just so good. My favorite so far has been the NeverLightAgain Tobacco flavor, too expensive (10ml's for $10) from the local store and am having trouble finding a similar flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread