1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Favorite Flavors?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by GrapeVap, Feb 15, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GrapeVap

GrapeVap Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Let us know what some of your favorite flavors are. We want to make sure we carry what you like and make sure to have it in stock when you need it. Thanks!!

2. gramakittycat

gramakittycat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Me First!!!! I have yet to find anything equal to your absolutly Fabulous Peanutbutter cookie double flavor in 12mg. I'm out and am seriously jonesing until my check comes on the 3rd!!!

3. GrapeVap

:D One of my personal fav's! Glad you like it. Oh, we are also going to add an option very soon allowing you to choose an extra shot of flavor or a double shot. That way you won't have to make sure to add anything in the comments! Thanks for the feedback btw, we appreciate it!

4. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hazelnut is tops!

5. MamaD

MamaD Senior Member ECF Veteran

The RY4 and Vanilla Cupcake...my new all day vape!

6. Tha Funk Doctor Spock

Tha Funk Doctor Spock Senior Member ECF Veteran

Usually my orders to The Vapor Room are the same couple of varieties. (All varieties are 24mg and 70/30)

I first got turned onto TVR when my friend gave me a 6ml of Waffle, That stuff is so delicious and nice syrup taste, always have it in my collection,delicious delicious stuff

Next is my favorite RY4, I've gone through so many 30ml bottles, love it when they're the flavor of the week or premixed sale, but its a great RY4, that and MFS's RY4 are the top dogs of the RY's I've tried, so so so tasty, whenever someone who has never tried an E-Cig wants to try it out I always put RY4 in there and they love it. My top juice

MarBoro is my tobacco substitute, delicious flavor, comes as close to tobacco as an E-Cig can. Usually cop the 30ml. Great stuff

555 is another great flavor, good stuff, its another chronic order.

I've had alot of freebies and samples but can't keep track, I know the strawberry is fantastic, menthol is pretty great too, basically the main 4 are my staples and everything else is just an awesome bonus. TVR will never do you wrong

7. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Vapor Room is tops in my book. I just received their French Vanilla Coffee and rank it with their Hazelnut as my favorites.

8. lostknitter

lostknitter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just received my first order from TVR, and wow, the flavors are really yummy! I got Pina Colada, Pumpkin Spice, French Vanilla Coffee plus English Toffee and a sample of Blueberry Cin Crumble. All of these are really tasty, the Pina Colada tastes so much like the drink, I think it is the best Pina Colada I have found. The Pumpkin spice also has a nice nutmeg/allspice flavor to it. I think the French Vanilla Coffee is going to be a flavor I will need to keep on hand at all times. The English Toffee reminds me of Heath Bars, one of my favorites. The Blueberry Cin Crumble is the first "bakery" flavor I have ever tried, and I was impressed, I just didn't think the "bakery" flavors would be something I would like, but it was very nice for a change of pace. Thank you VERY MUCH for the excellent service and a great product. Jeni

9. tierrataz

tierrataz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweet Tangerine. So refreshing yet complex.

10. Krispers

Krispers ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I really like the banana split, I also got pumpkin spice but that tasted like it had clove in the background so thats in my 'steep a few months' box, but the banana split was VERY good

11. bmwjen

bmwjen Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

vanilla cupcake is great!

12. Bowtie

Bowtie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Green Apple. Gigantic clouds and tons of clean-slightly sour apple flavor. Good stuff!

13. GrapeVap

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Keep them coming and we will keep them in stock! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

14. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Just received my sample pack with the free english toffee... can't decide on a favorite. They all taste so fresh. I thought the toffee was, but ooooooooooo the peanut butter cookie, sweet strawberry

15. BB3

BB3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So far, I've liked all the flavors from my sampler pack but the Vanilla Tobacco and Menthol Tobacco are especially nice. And the Caramel is almost a religious experience. I'd like it more if I could keep it away from my wife.

16. Last_Chance

Last_Chance Full Member

from what I have tried so far it has to be the cheesecake, that juice is redonkulously good.

17. care

care Full Member

Blue Cotton Candy is a all day vape in my Revolution V2. Love it!

I also like Peanut Butter Cookie, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Menthol Tobacco. :vapor:

18. Iwannaquit4good

Iwannaquit4good Super Member ECF Veteran

I got your newsletter ...checked out your site..while back and saw you have some VG line. I loved omg loved your RY4 but the PG was kicking my butt. I had to give all I had stocked up on away, but it went to a great home :) One of these days. I shall grab a bottle of your RY4 in VG. My friend loved your Peach and I remember your butterscotch being pretty tasty. Plus your customer care was always tops. my vote is RY4 :)

19. joey55

joey55 Full Member

Thanks for turning me on to Expresso. I vape it all day and night.
    Thanks Jess

20. MissEerie

MissEerie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hazelnut is my #1 Fave vape.... its absolutely fab, nothing better so far. Yummy amazing flavor. The Vanilla Tobacco is the only flavor that I dont care much for... maybe a lil rest for that juice, I'm willing to come back to that one later and try it again. Just to hard to believe that its a bummer.... its probably just me, because The Vapor Room doesn't disappoint! Blue Cotton Candy is very good too