Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Is the bubblegum that tasty? I was dying to try it on special, but ended up not taking a chance. lol Now I'm kicking myself. lol

I just got a sample of the 'Peaches and Cream'. Love fresh peaches, hated every peach flavored vape I've tried... probably about 6 of em. This is fantastic, though! Dying to order a big bottle... just made I think 2 orders in a week, and may well add a third, cause I'm longing for that peach taste! lol Its just like the sweetest juiciest fresh peach. I don't get a lot of 'creamy' taste, but the texture is very creamy (kind of like the English Toffee in that way), and the cream sort of cuts back the 'bite' of the peach taste just a touch. What that means for me is that this could definitely be an all day vape, whereas if it was crazy tangy, I might not want to vape it for long stretches. Just ordered the Strawberries and Cream, and hoping when that shows up its as tasty as the peach!

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
I've never been disappointed in any of your juice and have had plenty. I just switched to VG and your juice is excellent. I always have loved your smooth menthol, best out there but recently tried the bubble gum and YUM!!! Keep up the good work. You may want to thin a bit as it is thick but nothing a lil distilled h2o or pga won't solve. Thanks Guys!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I ordered some low mg juices recently and am anxiously awaiting their steeping, lol. I did get a little 3 ml that tasted ready to go and I liked it a lot - Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Been wanting to try this one for a LONG time and glad I finally got to!! Really does taste like a brownie and smells like one too. My son thinks it smells like someone is having hot chocolate lol. I love the flavor and am debating getting it with an extra shot of flavor next time for extra yumminess.

Although they need further steeping I can tell that Strawberry Cheesecake and French Vanilla are gonna be awesome. I dripped everything pre-steep just in case any were already delish and ready for vaping and I think the French Vanilla is ALMOST there, prob just 2 or 3 days away, a taste I don't like is starting to fade and the vanilla is strong and wonderful. With the strawberry cheesecake I am waiting for the cheesecake flavor to develop with steeping, can already taste the strawberry quite well and it's a sweet yummy strawberry. Well I don't want to say anything further since I am still waiting on the steeping of these but will be back with reviews of them steeped later. LOVE The Vapor Room :)

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
I love TVR juice. Here are some I have tried so far.

Chocolate Fudge. 25PV/75VG. 1 week steep
Holy hell. This tastes like super duper rich chocolate fudge. I could vape this for very short periods or cut it will something else. Either plain VG or another subtle flavor...like maybe some English Toffee, or the cookie dough. Its good but really intense as is.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl. PG25/VG75. Out of the box.
Love this one in the morning with a cup of coffee. You can actually taste the buttery icing finish. Winner.

Lemon Meringue. 100VG. Out of the box.
Creamy fresh lemon taste. It's a little mellow right now but I bet its only going to get better in another week or so. Otherwise, I will just get it with a flavor shot next time.

Pina Colada. 100VG. Out of the box.
Seriously yum and juicy. Perfect for a summer day. You totally get the feeling you are sipping on the drink. Huge clouds on this one!

Apple Pie. 24PG/75VG. 2 week steep.
The name says it all. I get all of the notes of an apple pie. Will try with a flavor shot next time. Another yummy juice.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Well I am really liking the strawberry cheesecake, I also tried the regular cheesecake flavor for the 1st time and like that as well but I think I prefer my cheesecake flavors with something added, like blueberry or strawberry too. The plain cheesecake flavor is maybe a little too tart for my taste but good. I did not like the peaches and cream unfortunately. The peach flavor tasted too strong to me and was a totally different peach than I was expecting. Ah well, can't like them all! Still deciding if I like the french vanilla. Dutch chocolate is not bad but I'm not in the mood for it right now. Especially with a carto of the chocolate fudge brownie lol. My top favs this last order are definitely the strawberry cheesecake and chocolate fudge brownie!!

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
Strawberry cheesecake is amazing! I went through the 30ml bottle in no time! now it is all gone and want some more...

I got a 6ml bottle of strawberries n cream and that is really, really tasty too!

In the same order, I also tried the green apple. I have read/watched a lot of reviews that said it tastes like eating a fresh green apple rather than jolly rancher candy green apple. I get a little of the candy taste, but it is not too sweet either. It is a very good refreshing vape.

Peanutbutter cookie - I got this based on the many great reviews, but was very skeptical because I don't like most PB flavors. The reviews were right! This is awesome! A nice change from my lovely fruity vapes.

Peaches and cream - THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love this juice! This is such an great sweet juicy peach juice! It is kinda like biting into an ultra-ripe peach...so ripe and juicy that the juice starts to run down your chin, and it tastes so good you almost don't care!

I have some more to review...but I have run out of time for the moment. Will write more later...

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I'd like to try the green apple, will have to make a note of that one! The more the french vanilla steeps, the better it is. It is VERY vanilla-y but my problem with it is it has this OTHER flavor with it too that I don't like. But the more it steeps the lighter and lighter that other flavor is getting, I don't know if it's ever gonna completely go away though.

MadKat

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
United States
Ginger's Tobacco is the newest one I've tried and I like it! My s/o ordered it. I usually get Ginger's RY4 or TVR RY4 and love both! I think Ginger's RY4 is a little sweeter maybe...I also got the pina colada and it was fabulous! Very coconut-ty :)
I got Vanilla Cupcake because someone here said they liked mixing it with the RY4...but imo it didn't improve the flavor...I like the RY4 by itself.

ElectroStix03

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Miami
Hard to say because I have only tried Gingers Tobacco, TVR Tobacco, and some samplers. They all taste great to me. However I just ordered from you the Peanut Butter Cookie , and love the stuff. I am not even a Peanut Butter fan unless you are talking Peanut Butter Jelly, which then it's just game on . . . every man for them-self.

But I am totally impressed by the all the flavors which is incredible . So yeah, flip a friggin' coin I dunno?? But next time maybe something new will be the clincher. Keep them all in stock I suppose... it's the next best thing to crack but much safer and I do not recommend using crack. . . it's just not cool.

Hmm, How bout a Krispy Kreme glazed donuts flavor??

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
I almost gave my espresso away before giving it a chance. Straight away it was bitter but not like any sort of coffee/espresso at all. Gave it several days before I tried it again.
Now it's lovely. I still wouldn't describe it as espresso. More like a non-sweet quality cocoa. Not bitter anymore. Mellow, smooth, delicious with some complexity to the flavor, Theres hints in the background I can't quite describe, maybe a nutty flavor but ever so slight.

*Note: I tried this after dripped on an atty. Totally espresso. Very good, thick like turkish espresso. Also nice, but not complex like in the boge 510 carto.

I think my french vanilla needs more time. All I'm getting is cake batter. Not in a bad way. Just not what I hoped. The sweetness is mellowing though.

Cinnamon danish swirl was like OMG YES for the first evening. The next morning I couldnt touch it anymore. Its true to taste still. Just, overload of sweet (which may have been my own fault, I got a single flavor shot on this). Tastes like a cinnabon to me with less cinnamon and extra frosting.

Cranberry tastes of cranberries. There is nothing else I get from it. I love real cranberries and this is more spot on than I expected. A good tart, not sweet. Almost as if I mixed trader joes 100% cranberry juice with seltzer. Theres some sweetness is slightly kill the tart, but not enough to call it "sweet". Its good. I wouldnt suggest it all day though, but great for a mix up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread