Favorite Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Well I have gotten three so far, Orange Creamsicle, Wild Berry and Green Apple. I absolutely love them all! The Green Apple was amazing and I will be ordering more of that one for sure. I have gotten all kinds of feedback on the Wild Berry in public, people smell it when I am vaping and have to come ask me what I the hell I am 'smoking'. I am going to be making another order soon, looking forward to trying out a few other juice flavors.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
I've only placed one order to try something new, and I was certainly NOT sorry! My wife and I all joined the flavors we received more than anything we have tried yet! We got English Toffee, Blue Cotton Candy, Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and Hypnotic. All the flavors are spot on without any extra flavor shots. We got ours with 70/30 PG/VG mix at 18mg. If I have to pick a favorite out of those it would be English Toffee. It made jones for a Skor bar in the worst way! I have never gone through a 30ml bottle as quick as I went through that one. I couldn't set it down for anything!!!

I would also like to add that all the flavors vape really clean. I have had some juices turn dark from chain vaping and what not. None of these juices did that at all, and they were all good to the last friggin drop!!!

Cheers,

Mike

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Oh sheesh - so many favorites....

Definitely Cuban. And I have to assume that's a favorite of several people 'cause you ran out a few months back! I just ordered four bottles of it.

Ginger's Tobacco.

Lemon Meringue. Even with a flavor shot this one is kind of light on flavor. But to tell ya the truth I think that's why I like it so much. It's a refreshing change from some of the other dessert flavors that can be a bit overwhelming after vaping them for a few hours. The Lemon Meringue I can vape all day and not get tired of it.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
That will depend on who you get them from. Most places will tell you if you need to steep their products. Best to just ask them if you need to do so. I have born on dates on most of my juice. A few only make them as they are ordered and those need to steep.

The house juice from GotVapes.com is better after steeping. Generally from Mountain Oak Vapors its good out of the package. The Vapor Room needs to steep, she mixes as ordered. My stuff from Vape Dudes is good both ways so far. I am waiting on an order from Heathers Heavenly Vapes right now.

As I said though it is best to ask each vendor as they will know what is best for their own product.

Welcome to the Vaping world! Ask lots of questions and watch a lot of review videos and you will learn quickly. I am fairly new as well and love it immensely.

John D. Williams
Insomniac Studios

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Buttery Popcorn - The smell out of the bottle makes you taste the salt on your tongue, vaping has a more kettle corn taste, but still damn tasty stuff!

Popcorn isn't one of our more popular flavors and I'd have to say I wasn't in love with it at first but it has grown into my favorite go to vape! So if anyone is on the fence about this one I HIGHLY recommend it! -Josh

FunInAlaska

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Alaska
First I want to thank TVR for being the place that "saved" me from analogs.
Before I found them I was using the mistics from Walmart and was not completely off analogs.
Now after getting started with them I am completely off analogs and couldnt be happier.

As far as flavors:
TVR RY4 - My go to tobacco vape. I do not use a tobacco all that often but so far this one is my favorite and when i need it I NEED IT. It is unbelieveably smooth and has a great flavor, sweet but not too sweet and not over powering in either the vanilla or caramel.

Chocolate Fudge Brownie - My wife hates it when I smoke this during the day when she is gone cause when she comes home she thinks I baked. and it tastes just how it smells like a freshly baked brownie.

Creme De Menthe - I didnt see anyone else mention this one. This is my favorite flavor from TVR. it is my all day vape. it is a great minty flavor with a nice creamy undertone. not too sweet but sweet enough to pass for the real thing. This flavor better NEVER change or go away.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
30 mls of French Vanilla Coffee down, 30 to go!! :)

tvr_zps847d2c15.jpg

joelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Virginia
Hazelnut is tops!

Just got my first order and Hazelnut was one of the freebies (I got 2 freebies, hazelnut was the XL size!) almost can't wait to let them steep for a few days! Thanks for the extra freebie. If the juice is equal to the fast shipping and great service i'll be a longtime customer!

joelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Virginia
Just got my first order and Hazelnut was one of the freebies (I got 2 freebies, hazelnut was the XL size!) almost can't wait to let them steep for a few days! Thanks for the extra freebie. If the juice is equal to the fast shipping and great service i'll be a longtime customer!

so I couldn't wait and had to try the hazelnut, omg it was awesome!! Definitely going on the top of my favorite list. Then, since hazelnut was so good so early I had to try the waffle. what a perfect way to start the day! It tastes exactly like a crispy waffle with butter and good maple syrup, Perfect!! Thanks VR i'm in vape heaven right now!! Can't wait to try the Snickerdoodle and both RY4's I ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread