Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
My favorite set up right now:

Casual vape:
Satin Brass King x FMP Crown rda {nano dragon coil .4 ohms}x JMKtips Naval Brass adaptor & GaperL driptip

Driving vape:
Stainless Steel King x KFL+ {Chimney coil .9 ohms } x Vapelabs VapeRevolution driptip

(Authentic FYI)

nice rigs!!! i have the ss king and wish i had the satin brass or ss.....

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Just got my first high end original mod today. I got a Poldiac Aname V2 from MMV and I am enjoying it to say the least. I am using one of my Kayfun Lites on it with a 1.5 ohm coil with cotton wick.
The voltage drop on this mod was unbelievable when I tested it with an inline voltage tester. I am using a Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh battery.
4.18 volts without the Kayfun.
4.11 volts with the Kayfun.
0.07 voltage drop !!!!!

And you do not have to wait months to get one of these mods. They are in stock for ordering. I ordered this mod last Friday am US time, it was shipped Monday am Greece time and arrived at my house in North Carolina this morning(Wednesday). They have every single part that goes into it available as spare parts if you would ever need them.

It was shipped in a wood block to protect it and it could have fell from the air plane and it would not have gotten damaged.

It was costly, but worth every dollar I paid for it. I will post a picture later. Here is a link that gives the details of this mod.

POLDIAC | Poldiac | mmvapors.com

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Heh since I already uploaded a picture for another thread, I might as well flaunt my pride and joy here as well.

1lo4.jpg

Kraken on a Paps 2.5 with a hybrid adapter thingy.

Cloud boy

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
NJ
Im not one for clones myself, but I can't deny, thats a pretty sharp looking setup there :)

Cloud Boy
Nice Crown Atty! Ive got one in silver, and I love it. Its the first atty Im considering buying a second one of. Flavor is so intense on this thing.

Yeah, I love how it has 4 air hole sizes. The nimbus used to be my daily dripper until i got the crown.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Awesome!!! looks like an antique. I want this.... I think, I dont know much about it.

Thanks, that was my thought too... they can be ordered right from the guy that makes them here http://touchwood-ecigs.com/

I've been playing with patina on the brass cap...

20140216-Touchwood.jpg

Rapture

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Bay Area California
Thanks, that was my thought too... they can be ordered right from the guy that makes them here http://touchwood-ecigs.com/

I've been playing with patina on the brass cap...

20140216-Touchwood.jpg

looks awesome i really want this. But can it handle sub ohm coils. How low can I go? Hows it hit? what do you think the volt drop is like? Are all contacts brass? will my omega and tobh sit flush? Im sorry for all the questions I just wanna see if this will work for me. The looks def work for me but not sure about the performance.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
looks awesome i really want this. But can it handle sub ohm coils. How low can I go? Hows it hit? what do you think the volt drop is like? Are all contacts brass? will my omega and tobh sit flush? Im sorry for all the questions I just wanna see if this will work for me. The looks def work for me but not sure about the performance.

I run mine at .8 generally.
It hits awesome
Never measured for drop... don't think it is substantial.
Everything not wood is pretty much brass.
Mine has a flush connection... Ian makes them with raised ones too.

Mine is a mini... I run AW IMR 18350 in it. He makes them for 500 & 650 too.

It puts out some vapor :)
qy5y5a4u.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread