Status
Not open for further replies.

EINTKALILFG

Apr 15, 2015
East Haven, CT
image_zpseqhkvokk.jpeg

My Peg mod from Avid Lyfe, with a Tugboat topped with a copper Hollow Point from Pour Boy Customs

image_zpsiebwgmlg.jpeg

My brass Able from Avid Lyfe with a custom stainless steel sleeve from Killer Cloud Kustoms, topped with a Tugboat and a stainless steel Modfather cap. Serial on the Modfather is 000 because its a 1 of 1 cap, only given to team members. My name is engraved on the opposite side instead of "Modfather."

image_zpsrkurrabd.jpeg

My brass Manhattan from Avid Lyfe, topped with a Kennedy 24 with a Continental cap from Pour Boy Customs.

image_zpsxzteqnxg.jpeg

My brass Apollo from Avid Lyfe, Tugboat on top with a Pour Boy Customs Hollow Point in copper

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Love the look of the Noisy Cricket

It's an angry little beast. I'm used to parallel boxes so it took some taming to get it under control. First set up was with a Nectar nano at about 0.7 ohms. Ran the wick and well dry about 3/4 of the way through a good lung hit. The Glacier II (bloody fantastic rda, all I can say: get one) at about 0.9 ohms on the NC is absolutely heaven.

Reactions: TheWestPole

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Thanks for the heads-up about the glacier 2 rda, entropy1049! :) Been looking for something to rival my velocities for me! :)

A seriously phenomenal atty. Kind of a weird build in it at the moment, but I needed something to really deliver juice for this little series monster, and this does it in spades. Juice well goes down to the upper o-ring. If you like the Velocity (I run a couple myself), I know you'll be amazed with this atty.

05AD6F6E-5141-46B0-AEA7-F5C14CFEEB12.jpg

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Looks promising, but there appear to be some issues with the post screws on some batches

As i understand the issue, it affected the first few lots which were made in black and copper only. By the time the stainless Glacier II's came around the issue had been rectified. My serial is in the 5000's and no probs with soft screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread