Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I post a lot in the "other thread" and try to buy authentic when I can. I am not, however, "above" buying a clone of something if I feel that I want to try it out.

That being said, I recently ordered a Magma Clone made by Infinite and just received it today. You know I must say, it's hard to imagine that the authentic one can be much better than this thing. The machining is spot-on (ZERO machine oil, burrs, etc), threads smooth as silk, and it performs excellent. Is all of Infinite's stuff this nice?? I am very impressed by the quality of this clone!

Here it is on my Paps Lux:

View attachment 342105

The quality of good clones have improved alot.
They make sense.
I own a ton of clones and have worked on a ton of original mods.
Each to their own, but clones make sense for me.
You won't get a "better vape" from an original device.

That tip is awesome looking.

Thank you.
That's actually an I-atty clone tip that I torched.

Last edited:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Is all of Infinite's stuff this nice?? I am very impressed by the quality of this clone!
The latest releases from Infinite have gotten rather favorable reviews. They seem to have come from nowhere. Their Caravela had a screw in screw (can't think of the term for this) adjustment for the top cap instead of the original multiple pin approach. Machining is very nice. In general people like their Stingray (with devilfish design) devices. I know I've seen more designs reviewed but I don't remember which.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
The latest releases from Infinite have gotten rather favorable reviews. They seem to have come from nowhere. Their Caravela had a screw in screw (can't think of the term for this) adjustment for the top cap instead of the original multiple pin approach. Machining is very nice. In general people like their Stingray (with devilfish design) devices. I know I've seen more designs reviewed but I don't remember which.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I mean this Magma is VERY well-made! I am definitely impressed...

Stierwalt3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Everett,WA
Just got first Mech Mod today a Hcigar SS Nemesis! Still waiting on my Origen, using my KFL+ for now!:D:vapor::2cool:

20140602_134807.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread