Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
^

Bagua 14500 Mini x Smok Octopus
OG Republic x Nimbus V2
Nemi Mini Nemesis x Forge RDA
Chris Creations Novice x MCV Atomic RDA
I was thinking "wow, those are humongous drip tips" until I got to the next post and saw they were all 14500 mods. Very nice collection. Are they all originals?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
doing the old musical chairs with the attys and drip tips :rickroll: always looking for symmetry...
It's a shame that Smok did such an awful cap design for the octopus (and its smaller cousin the squid) considering how nice a vape it provides and how inexpensive and readily available it is.

Have you considered getting a mini Kayfun? I have the Tobeco and angelcigs has one by I-something, both $30 which isn't too expensive. Provides a vape as nice as my full sized Kayfun and can be configured to be a dripper if you wish.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
It's a shame that Smok did such an awful cap design for the octopus (and its smaller cousin the squid) considering how nice a vape it provides and how inexpensive and readily available it is.

so true. Smok’s version of the Scar uses the same base but with a dual coil.. that’s actually what i have here with the Octopus cap and only one coil installed. works soooo good and the cap is nice and tight, so on the Novice it will take some knocks on the road. tbh i felt bad about putting it on the Bagua which is obviously a much nicer (clone) mod.

Have you considered getting a mini Kayfun? I have the Tobeco and angelcigs has one by I-something, both $30 which isn't too expensive. Provides a vape as nice as my full sized Kayfun and can be configured to be a dripper if you wish.

ok you just convinced me… i had a paypal credit from my FastTech fiasco and used a discount code so it only cost me $21. i’d been hmmm’n and haw’n about whether or not to get it bc my build skills may not support kayfuns, or so i think. also figuring it would be great on one of my many eGo’s as a carrier and my only tank system.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
sando7-albums-mec-s-picture336063-mec2-clones-mixed-nemi-w-helois-brass-nemi-w-catapillar-mixed-atomo-v2-w-stillare-brass-stingray-w-prometheus.jpg
[/IMG]

Mixed Nemi w/Helois, Brass Nemi w/Catapillar, Mixed Atomo V2 w/Stillare, Brass Stingray w/Prometheus

sando7-albums-hybrid-mode-picture340487-hybrid1-nemi-kf-es-3-1-nano-nemi-stillare-hybrid-mode.jpg

Nemi/KF ES-3.1/Nano
Nemi/Stillare
Hybrid Mode

sando7-albums-mec-s-picture343566-cv3-copper-vanilla-clone-apo-copper-rda-18650-mode-c-v-18350-tube.jpg

Copper Vanilla Clone & APO Copper RDA in 18650 mode & C. V. 18350 Tube,
also have a hybrid adapter and a wide-bore copper D.T. for it.

sando7-albums-mec-s-picture343568-n2-hcigar-novice-14500-aw.jpg
[/IMG]

HCigar Novice 14500

sando7-albums-misc-picture336074-k100-1.jpg

K100/Nimbus w/Vamo V2 Extension Tube

my small collection, all Clones :vapor:

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
uhu3y6yj.jpg

Og class a..no atomizer satisfying me for it yet..
4nine in 18350 with magma clone
Tobeco hammer with eh pro lite+
Infinite Turtle ship 18500 with yeahsmo origen v1

regy8y2y.jpg

Atomo v2 18500 with eh pro lite+
Tobeco turtle ship 18500 with yeahsmo omega(before I got a wide bore tip for it... favorite rba right now.)

Current set up is 4nine in 18490 with omega.. plus juggs juice sweet assets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread