Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
The Favotank is a new Sub Ohm tank designed by Yocan; a manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. This is not a clone, but comes from their own Research and Development Department.

The Favotank comes with three different coils to satisfy all kinds of users. The Wickless coil is built with horizontal ceramic sticks, which provide a purer and more tasty vape.

Along with being made of high end Pyrex glass and stainless steel, the Favotank has an improved four-port adjustable airflow system, which allows the users to adjust the draw, warmth of vapor, and amount of vapor produced. The replaceable 510 drip tip is also made of stainless steel and quality Pyrex glass, which is more healthful and sanitary. And to top it all off, you get a huge 4.8ml capacity with the OCC Heads for long lasting vaping, and 4.2ml with the Wickless Head.

Contents of the kit:
1 x Favotank atomizer (0.5ohm OCC head installed)
1 x 0.5ohm Wickless head
1 x 0.2ohm OCC head
1 x Replacement glass tube
1 x User Manual

WattageRange of the Heads:
0.5Ω Wickless: 20-50W
0.5Ω OCC: 20-150W
0.2Ω OCC: 20-60W

Tank Dimensions:
52mm tall, 71.5 tall with included Drip Tip (not counting the 510)
22mm diameter
4.8ml Capacity with OCC Heads
4.2ml Capacity with Wickless Heads

Favotank%2001.jpg

Favotank%2001a.jpg

Favotank%2002d.jpg

Favotank%2002a.jpg

OCC Heads have a Single Vertical Coil
Wickless Heads have a Single Horizontal Coil

Wickless%20Heads.jpg

Wickless Head Horizontal Coil

Favotank%2002b.jpg

Hole Diameter = 2.5mm (Radius = 1.25mm)

Favotank%2003.jpg

The Favotank was sent to me for review by Yocan. This is the final release version, but it is not on the market at the time of uploading this video or this post. I will add vendors in a follow-up post as I learn of them from Yocan.

Reactions: blivey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread