Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
The Night of The Vixen was Magical ... I scooped these 4 brand new Provi for $100 :cool:

IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2738.JPG

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
they dont look like P3's to me. guessing 2.5 or maybe 1.5. anyway as long as your happy. geeez you could of sold them each for $100.00 on ebay. made a little money.

You are correct that they are not P3's, those are 2.5 mini with the extension cap allowing 18500 or 18350 cells to be used.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Have you posted a want ad in the classies?

No, to be honest I had a used provari before, and it quit working after 2 months. Had things going on in my life at the time so it never got fixed, now it isn't worth fixing when the cost of a new one is almost less than the cost to get that one fixed.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
yeah, sounds good. ive found that scratch and dent is a little more than scratch and dent. usually junk. provair would never send a scratch and dent device out. no the more i hear about this company the more i wouldnt buy form them, not going to buy form them. but hey, if youve gotten all these good deals then im happy for you. let see some of the $100.00 + device you bought form them, and how are they still working. good i hope. oh darn, they are = out of stock. funny how all these crazy deals are = out of stock.
I think you just tried to kill me.
Screenshot_2015-11-09-12-10-26-1_zpse7pfss4z.png

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Here's a weird P3 thing.... My P3 doesn't really like 0.5ohm Kanger OCC premade coils bit looooves my crappy 0.5ohm RBA builds!

I can vape happily at 19w+/3.4v all day long with my RBA but I am always adjusting with the Kanger prebuilts (spring, etc) and rarely can vape over 17.4w. Weird.

Both are in the same Subtank Minis.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
yeah well im leery of any place selling anything for a fraction of the listed price. i see there out of stock, maybe never in stock.

Vaporbank is a totally legit company.

Twice a year they give vapers GREAT prices on inventory to bring in new stuff. The reason it's out of stock is because vapors hit 'em hard during their wonderful sales.

Maybe you don't understand how the business model works with inventory, etc. but please don't call out a perfectly legitimate, long standing business who has served vapers for a long time now because you are paranoid about their great sale prices.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Vaporbank is a totally legit company.

Twice a year they give vapers GREAT prices on inventory to bring in new stuff. The reason it's out of stock is because vapors hit 'em hard during their wonderful sales.

Maybe you don't understand how the business model works with inventory, etc. but please don't call out a perfectly legitimate, long standing business who has served vapers for a long time now because you are paranoid about their great sale prices.
<<~~~~~ one vaper who hits 'em hard during their wonderful sales!!! Yes indeedy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread