Provari P3 is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmasryahmed

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2014
Dubai, uae
After a long time spent on reading different reviews and comparison between the P3 and dna 30 device, I got my hands on a P3 while visiting a vaping shop at Dublin, I couldn't resist it ( I know it's less power and over priced) but the quality of the built and the feeling I couldn't resist :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 41

Elmasryahmed

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2014
Dubai, uae
For how well it's built and all the QC that goes into it, I don't think it's that overpriced.

V2.5 is well built as the V3 and still a good 100$ cheaper, but again for the quality and the performance I can't complain, just wished to be a bit cheaper not to leave that hole in my pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're build like a tank to military spec, using 99%+ US sourced parts and materials, so yea they are going to cost.

That old saying about cars (Fast, Cheap, Reliable: Choose two) can be applied to mods as well (Advanced, Cheap, Reliable: Choose two). Notice I said Advanced and not Powerful. The Provari is Advanced and (super) Reliable, which means it is not cheap.

Elmasryahmed

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2014
Dubai, uae
No regrets. Congratulations on your p3. Just enjoy it and think about all the devices you won't have to through away!

Actually you are right, If I started with a provari I would have saved a couple of bucks that I spent on other APVs.

And ya I'm enjoying every draw out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread