Finally here, late as usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, stumbled onto your forum last night and knew I needed a better grasp on what you cover.

Made the permanent switch to vaping in 2015 and do my part to try an educate others when opportunity presents itself (like last Saturday when a buddy came over for dinner, he left with an extra Juul starter kit I had from my transition; he was the 3rd person I've had the conversation with effectively since June).

First mod was a dependable Coolfire IV TC100 which got zapped by an x-ray machine last week. vaping some of kilo's Black Series Birthday Cake on a T-Priv right now- have an Aegis on it's way as well as a Pulse Squonker.

I'm overwhelmed at the depth of content here and will shut up now to digest some of it. Thank you all in advance. Very glad to have this in my toolkit.
Have a relaxing and rewarding weekend.

Hi and Welcome,

If you have any questions or issues we are happy to provide assistance.

Will this be your first foray in squonking? I think you will love it!

cheers
I

ETA: LIKE

Yes, this is my first Squonk box... it's only been a short while since I even upgraded my tank size so when Tony mentioned his Pulse I knew exactly why I would like it. I can see already how each questioning post is well addressed. As I move along, I will reach out similarly.

Best
P

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Good morning all, stumbled onto your forum last night and knew I needed a better grasp on what you cover.
Made the permanent switch to vaping in 2015 and do my part to try an educate others when opportunity presents itself (like last Saturday when a buddy came over for dinner, he left with an extra Juul starter kit I had from my transition; he was the 3rd person I've had the conversation with effectively since June).
First mod was a dependable Coolfire IV TC100 which got zapped by an x-ray machine last week. Vaping some of Kilo's Black Series Birthday Cake on a T-Priv right now- have an Aegis on it's way as well as a Pulse Squonker.
I'm overwhelmed at the depth of content here and will shut up now to digest some of it. Thank you all in advance. Very glad to have this in my toolkit.
Have a relaxing and rewarding weekend.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thanks for helping out a prospective vaper. We need all the help we can get.
Some smokers are too hard headed to really try something different (two in my family alone).
As to adding this site to your tool kit, you have found the grand daddy of all tools.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hello and welcome to ECF. Congrats on helping others convert to vaping and putting down the cigs. There is a wealth of information hidden in the threads on the forum. If you can't find an answer ask and others will chime in and give you the answer or at least point you in a direction to find the answer. Again, welcome.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread