First Recipe Post.... Kind of vague but something to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been doing the diy thing for about 9 months and have a few "go-to" recipes. Most of them evolved from trying to clone something to "hey, this would be delicious with xyz" situations. That being said, I just realized that I've never posted one of them and figured I'd do so. This is one of my ADVs. When I drip it in my tugboat, I get a sweeter yet mild strawberry-yogurty almost short cakey something or another with some graham cracker type vape. Out of my goblin mini v2, I get more of a strawberry cheesecakey type vape...or is it strawberry jam on a buttermilk biscuit?....idk. I'm amazing at describing flavors as you can tell. (haha) Either way, it's kind of universal, I enjoy it, and thought you guys may like to try it and play with it to see what you come up with.

(note: I've never let it steep so I'm not sure the outcome with that; it's always been, as most of my recipes are, a shake-n-vape.)

Most of my flavorings come from whoever has a sale so I'm not going to list the manufacturer but will say that most of them came from wizard labs. There is no name for it so if you think of something funny, post up. :p

I mix it 70/30 at 3mg

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 4.5%
Graham Cracker Clear - .5%
Cheesecake - .5%
Sweet Cream - 1.5%
Organic Strawberry - 9%
French Vanilla - 3%

Edit: Just realized this should be in the recipe subforum. Mah bad. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Brandon - Others really do need to know the companies that made each flavoring you used, if you want them to be able to make the same thing you like enough for it to be an ADV! The strength of the same named flavoring from 1 company to another...very often varies widely. That's why you see most people saying if a flavoring is TFA, CAP, LOR, etc. when they share recipes.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Brandon - Others really do need to know the companies that made each flavoring you used, if you want them to be able to make the same thing you like enough for it to be an ADV! The strength of the same named flavoring from 1 company to another...very often varies widely. That's why you see most people saying if a flavoring is TFA, CAP, LOR, etc. when they share recipes.
Oh, believe me-- I know! Hence why it has no name, is universal, and I don't generally post recipes. I've used fw, tfa, cap, etc and it is always delicious. That's one reason I enjoy this recipe as with a little adjustment here and there, it works with whatever manufacturer you have on hand and I feel like it is a simple enough recipe for someone just starting out experimenting with DIY to use as a baseline. Does it taste a bit different depending on the manufacturer? Yes. However, it works with strawberry ripe rather than organic strawberry or French vanilla creme rather than French vanilla or Graham cracker v1 rather than Graham cracker clear, etc. The percentages just have to be adjusted slightly. The flavors (the same or very similar), in my experience, just tend to blend together rather nice.

I'll see if my current bottles are labelled at some point today and post exactly what I'm using right now. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread