RDA First Two Days Dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the end of my 2nd day dripping/ sub-ohm. I went through 15ml, maybe a little more of 3mg/ml juice. I usually vape around 3-5ml a day (14mg/ml) out of a 1.3-1.5ohm coil on my kayfun/mvp2. Is this normal? Is 3mg not enough and should I up it to 6mg/ml or is it just normal to love this so much you vape like hell when its new? I certainly don't think I could afford 105ml a week! At least not right now.

vapomike

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Hickory, NC (USA)
I'm in the same boat just a few days ahead of you... I was running 35-45 watts on a dual coil .5 ohm build in a 454 day 1 and 2. It's too be expected to run through juice much faster than higher ohm builds with lower watts. I vaped 15ml of 3mg in one day... it was a very yummy flavor. Also I was seeing just how much vapor I could get out of it. I was hitting 80-90 watts at times. About 3 good pulls and I was redripping the atomizer with juice. That being said I have slowed down backing back down to 25-30 watts and closing off some of the airflow instead of running wide open. It's a cooler and less dense vape, but still satisfying while using less juice. I think it's probably got a lot to do with being new to the sub ohm vape. The only reason I would increase the nic level is if you are craving nicotine... not just because you are blowing clouds and running low on juice. I have some 6mg juice as well but I can't tell a difference between 3 and 6. I'm not really using any more of one over the other one. I actually prefer the flavor of the 3 so I've barely vaped the 6mg. I would stick with the 3mg and see if the new wears off. If it doesn't and you continue to vape like a fiend then up the nic content on the juice. I'm still using quite a bit of juice at 10ml/day. So it's still quite high compared to what I'm used too. I'm going to start looking into DIY to decrease the vape budget.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
High wattage dripping or mid wattage vaping (with more of it) it is very common for people to go thru 10-15ml or more daily. Just the nature of the beast.
I was vaping 15-20ml daily but dropped to 10-15ml, I do have friends that can do 30ml a day on the weekends though.
Its really all about how much you vape and how extreme your build is. Those big ol clouds have to come from somewhere =)
When/if you choose to get to that point, its a good idea to look into DIYing your juice, or have a cheap juice supplier that you like on hand. I went the DIY route but a new shop opened in town that offers 120ml for $24 and 480ml for $75 with every flavor imaginable, awesome house flavors and full custom mixing, so since their juice tastes better than mine I just go that route even though its more expensive. Still much cheaper than most prices, and I can live with those prices.

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
DIY is extremely cheap and way easier than you'd think. 250ML of nicotine DIY unflavored nic eliquid 3mg-24mg, for around 12$. All you do is buy the unflavored nic e-liquid and add drops of flavoring to it, which each flavoring drops cost anywhere from 2-5$ for enough flavoring to make 100ml+ of flavored eliquid.

thats the biggest secret that lots of e-juice sellers dont tell you. That if you actually DIY, you can make 10ML of eliquid for under 75cents.

this isnt an advertisement or me trying to take ejuice sellers out of business, but some of these ejuice sellers who sell stuff close to 1$ per ml of ejuice are kind of ripping u off. the markup on those premade ejuices is just insane, especially when its not some of the specially mixed ones. I constantly see ejuice vendors sell flavors like peach, strawberry, cupcake, cheesecake etc... when they sell flavorings for that when you can do it easily yourself wwithout the 500%+ markup.

this is the site i been ordering my flavorings and unflavored nicotine juice from for a good 3+ years, ecigexpress.com,

it really is so simple that if you vape 0mg nicotine, you can buy USP grade VG at your local riteaid/walmart and it is completely safe to vape that, it is USP grade the exact same stuff, just not listed as 'eliquid'. The only thing ot be wary of is that if you buy your flavorings at grocery stores and such, is that you must do an online search of the 'safe' flavorings/brands to make sure there arent hazardous chemicals in them that are unsafe for inhalation such as oils.

110808_reshoot_cm010.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread