RDA What nicotine level do you drip with??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I drip 3mg on mostly dual coil attys in the .2 to .4 ohm range.
24 mg would be instant headaches and vomiting.

24 mg on my dripper? Best to sip it MTL....lung hits would blow yer head off.

Maybe your tolerance is super high but that just sounds like your build or something isn't working efficiently.
24 mg is unimaginable on my rigs.

Err, Ya. My tolerance is off the charts. Before vaping I used to smoke Padrons and anything with a tripple corojo. Its all about throat hit and spice for me, so I suspect we are on different ends of the spectrum. :?)
Works for me, and I don`t desire any form of tobacco now in the least bit.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
My girl drips 24mg also on mechanical king mod and a agi in dripper mode with a single. .8 ohm coil

I drip 6-12 mg on a magneto with the zenith double cross in dual coil at .6 ohms and its a little stromg at 12 but doable

But if i puff hers ohhh god instant light headed lol i cant even do it yet i can vape 24 just fine out of my natulas ....

She doesnt even seem to be phazed by vapimg 24 mg at .8 ohms out of a dripper and even asked the vape store guy if they had 36mg concentrate so she could make it stronger lol wow

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
hate to be different (not really, I'm use to it)...
I have now increased my nic to 24mg and am quite content....
I drip 24 to 36, but I am pretty much a MTL hitter. Mouth is where the taste buds are, :?)
My girl drips 24mg also on mechanical king mod and a agi in dripper mode with a single. .8 ohm coil ...
....even asked the vape store guy if they had 36mg concentrate so she could make it stronger lol wow

While there are a few of us high maintenance/tolerance types, we do seem to be in the minority.

As a pipe smoker I inhaled into me lungs.
That statement right there would have me shunned by most Brothers o' the Briar but it's none the less true.
Matters little now though as I no longer smoke me pipes.

I prefer 1 to 1.9 ohm coils, single builds using either 24mg or 18mg. Mouth to lung more often as not.

But....
...sounds like your build or something isn't working efficiently.
24 mg is unimaginable on my rigs.
User error is not the case in this instance Bad Ninja. :facepalm:
Just because it is "unimaginable" to you and others that a "properly" built dripper would not preclude the use of higher nicotine levels doesn't automatically make it so.

Try to respect that we all be different as to our individual needs and preferences.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Yeh it may be unimagineable to you and you may think that she is not building the coils right but I can tell you this is not her that builds the coils its me she doesn't know how to build the coils but she's love drrippers and mechanicals because of the strength and amount of vapour she gets from it so I got her nice mechanical and when she needs new coil assembly, i build it for her, other than that she drips and changes batteries all on her own she even changes her own coton wicks.

I have been useing mech mods and drippers since modded trustfire tactical flashlights were the only availible mech mods !!! And building coils on modified cut down carto tubes to make 1.5 ohm dripper attys !!!

I know the macro coil shes vaping on now is perfect, its just unreal that she can do a solid 3 second lung hit every 4 min all day long with 24mg juice i cant even imagine doing that and just taking a taster puff off her rig makes me light headed !

guambred

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Guam, USA
I drip on an onslaught atty tri coiled at .2 ohms with 18 mg. started a year ago at 18 mg in clearos, started dripping in March and dropped to 6 mg. I found I was still using my mod like a pacifier and burning 15 ml a day, bumped up to 12 mg. and cut overall juice usage to about 5 ml per day. Bumped back up to 18 mg and am happy with about 20ml per week. Three hits and I'm good for an hour or so......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread