Fishbone RDA My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_1844 (480x640).jpg

First look at this RDA, I noticed the vent holes on the very bottom. But didn't think nothing of the air inlet being a problem, because I was so busy checking out how beautiful this glass RDA is. So I mounted the supplied coils with the kit. Great fit. 8 wraps. .68ohms. That's what I came up with on the supplied coils. Slapped it on my mod. Wow. Great taste. And the visual through the clear glass, how nice to see my wicks. Even through the spattered juice on the inside of the glass, to be expected.

IMG_1845 (480x640).jpg

Above photo. Showing the air inlet holes for this RDA. Notice how the holes go straight into the RDA from the bottom of the atomizer. It has a decent size well, which can hold enough fluid to keep the wick wet. But these air inlets also let some juice vaporize or "leak" onto your mod. Don't get me wrong here. Unless you put so much juice that it over flows out of the well. The Fishbone doesn't leak. But juice somehow gets onto your mod. Great looking RDA. Good price. ETA. $15. But I wouldn't use it on a mod your concerned about e-juice all over it. A mechanical mod seems best with this RDA. Or maybe use a piece of paper, with a hole in the center for the 510 connection to mod. The paper would be like a gasket between the Fishbone and the mod. Soaks the juice up. Just a trick I learned, reading all the posts here on ECF. Personally. Im not using this RDA on my expensive box mods, that have screens, and buttons etc. Waiting for my Tesla Invader III. From Fasttech.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread