Five Pawns now on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
At this point, if I were 5 Pawns, I'd hire an independent auditor to come in and conduct tests. Many won't believe whatever they say or release and others who test and publish results may fear litigation. The place I worked at recently had quality issues with a product line so the customer required an outside auditor come in to do and certify QA testing...

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeTexan

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
1. I'm wondering if 5P, which has as much credibility as Pinocchio, will be honest enough to provide full lab results with all possible answers to any conceivable question that anyone might ever have? I ask this because I'm incapable of doing my own tests as I'm saving for lots of new gear that I absolutely need, and because that is way more important than my health. So, even though I don't trust you 5P, I need your specific lab results to tell me whether or not I should ever buy your product. I probably won't, but you did ask for questions.

Thanks for the game. I believe you are being far too ambitious in your assessment of the credibility of five pawns. Fortunately, Pinocchio was not real (sorry for the spoiler) and so therefore cannot really feel insulted.But on to the question. Five Pawns marketing and pricing doesn't seem to be aimed at those who cannot afford things like Analytical testing, Ferrari's, Toupee's, Corvettes at 60 years old, or Barrel Aged Mouthwash. What test results?

2. I'm trying to decide who has caused more harm to humanity, 5P or Hitler? Do you have an opinion on this 5P?

Never in good taste to bring that man into a conversation, for humor or otherwise, except to be reviled. But I do understand your cognitive leap. Now a small number working under him, they actually DID innovate and pioneer and bring some small measure of improvement to the species. Think about that the next time you board a Jet.

3. Knowing that diacetyl is less safe than sticking your hand in a fire and holding it there for 10 minutes (according to all the experts), I'm curious why you would add this to your juices? Is it because you're greedy or cause you hate us?

Well, both actually. I'd like to stick your hand in a fire, but you would know immediately. In 15 years, I will be retired and living in Lisbon or aboard a yacht, where you may have little recourse against five pawns for your pain and misery.

4. Are you lying to us about lying to us? I'll believe whatever response you give to this question, cause I'm gullible like that.

I don't believe that for a second, and it takes one to know one. Also, I was only kidding about Pinocchio not being real.

5. I absolutely despise the FDA, but am wondering if you could bring your protocols up to speed with the FDA as everything is likely to go that route? I think you should. You owe us that much. If you don't, you probably shouldn't even be in business. I hope the FDA makes it a point to put you out of business. But I don't like the FDA at all.

I am going to answer this as clearly and concisely as my legal team allows. Mary had a little lamb, His fleece was white as snow, And everywhere that Mary went,The lamb was sure to go.

He followed her to school one day,Which was against the rule, It made the children laugh and play To see a lamb at school.

And so the teacher turned it out, But still it lingered near, And waited patiently about, Till Mary did appear.

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?" The eager children cry. "Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know." The teacher did reply.

I hope that answers your questions fully, and it is always a delight.

Now your turn:

Five Pawns, Gavin, Rob, WHY are you so AWESOME?!?!
I love your Diketone Rich Flavors! Will you be making NEW ONES?
I've been a fan forever! Here's a picture. You can probably figure out who I am. Maybe you'll send me something free for defending the indefensible?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
They already had "Christmas in July". We all knew we could have ordered a bottle, and got a free extra bottle.

I'm talking totally free ... like other vendors do :vapor:

There's one vendor who runs a ECF Football pool and gives away two 30ml bottles every week, including playoffs :cool:

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
5. I absolutely despise the FDA, but am wondering if you could bring your protocols up to speed with the FDA as everything is likely to go that route? I think you should. You owe us that much. If you don't, you probably shouldn't even be in business. I hope the FDA makes it a point to put you out of business. But I don't like the FDA at all.

I am going to answer this as clearly and concisely as my legal team allows. Mary had a little lamb, His fleece was white as snow, And everywhere that Mary went,The lamb was sure to go.

He followed her to school one day,Which was against the rule, It made the children laugh and play To see a lamb at school.

And so the teacher turned it out, But still it lingered near, And waited patiently about, Till Mary did appear.

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?" The eager children cry. "Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know." The teacher did reply.

I hope that answers your questions fully, and it is always a delight.

Except for the lying part, you did address my questions. Though according to Dr. F., Mary didn't have a little lamb. Instead it was really really big, like 2 parts per billion. Can you fathom the size of that lamb? I just wish you'd stop lying about such things to us, when we already know the answers to these questions.

Now your turn:

Five Pawns, Gavin, Rob, WHY are you so AWESOME?!?!

We are as awesome as 75% of the industry and produce such high quality flavors that vapers will brag about as being reason they quit smoking.

I love your Diketone Rich Flavors! Will you be making NEW ONES?

We'd like to continue offering great flavors, but unfortunately some vapers are now hating flavors cause of the ANTZ meme of "potential harm." Currently, we're thinking of getting rid of the nicotine, for it too can cause potential harm.

I've been a fan forever! Here's a picture. You can probably figure out who I am. Maybe you'll send me something free for defending the indefensible?

Wait, did you try to defend what C9 did? Or was it those vapers who are now preaching the words of ANTZ while somehow, magically, claiming they are anti-regulations?

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Hi Fairie, I'm not Rob but I can certainly understand your frustration in not having your legitimate questions addressed. I can't be sure of 5P's current plans, but past actions do allow me to speculate:
(Sarcasm deleted)
Seriously?
Oh, so NOW you're ANSWERING FOR 5P? Really? Really a poor use of your time and mine for even reading this drivel.
And you're encouraging him.
I think we need more Rob.

And less Members.
Thank you.
I think we need more 5 Pawns.

And less witch hunters.
Thank you.

At this point, I'm taking bets as to whether or not a Mod kills this thread and deletes everybody, or if Rob will come back at all considering this was a "Hi, nice to meet you. Anybody have any legitimate questions that haven't already been argued into the dirt?" thread.

My suggestion? Mods, please lock this thread and allow Rob to start another where questions and good conversation can be had, and in the new one prevent this argument from starting. There's already like five threads about it.

Thank you Forum Gods.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It IS the weekend... What separates us from Five Pawns is they reply "on the clock".

Not going to try and tell Five Pawns how to run their Business. Although I think maybe they should take a Hard Look at who is in charge of PR.

But after all that has Occurred with Five Pawns lately, perhaps starting a Thread where members were Encourage to Ask Questions and then Not Replying to any for 2 Days, that Might Not Have Been the Smartest Idea.

Just say'n.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

My suggestion? Mods, please lock this thread and allow Rob to start another where questions and good conversation can be had, and in the new one prevent this argument from starting. There's already like five threads about it.

Thank you Forum Gods.

This, actually, is a Very Good Idea.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
But after all that has Occurred with Five Pawns lately, perhaps starting a Thread where members were Encourage to Ask Questions and then Not Replying to any for 2 Days, that Might Not Have Been the Smartest Idea.

I'm sure they thought things through, and were expecting a thousand questions. But, you're right, perhaps Monday morning would have been a better time slot.

I disagree. ECF has rules, and due to the history of other Five Pawns threads, they're monitoring us here. This is the only Five Pawns thread I've participated in, because Five Pawns is participating in this one. Locking a thread will only drive conversation to another thread. The mods have enough threads to monitor - why add to their workload? A couple people participating here have been sin-binned already from other threads. How far is too far is up to the mods. I don't think anyone has crossed the line yet (but a couple have come close, IMHO).

Looking forward to Monday, when hopefully Five Pawns continues contributing.

Reactions: Rossum

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
No more Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve for me...

fb3aa16a8338dec8f92ebf2e7f03c127.jpg

At least until I get home from work!!!

LOLz, Jim

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Except that until someone actually personally insults another, or violates the TOS, it isn't likely to happen. Actually, the TOS has been already violated, when Gavin posted under Robs account, and even THAT wasn't enough.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I disagree. ECF has rules, and due to the history of other Five Pawns threads, they're monitoring us here. This is the only Five Pawns thread I've participated in, because Five Pawns is participating in this one. Locking a thread will only drive conversation to another thread. The mods have enough threads to monitor - why add to their workload? A couple people participating here have been sin-binned already from other threads. How far is too far is up to the mods. I don't think anyone has crossed the line yet (but a couple have come close, IMHO).

Looking forward to Monday, when hopefully Five Pawns continues contributing.

I didn't say to Close this Thread is a good Idea.

I think Closing this Thread and having Rob starting a New Q&A Thread is a Good Idea. One with perhaps a Higher Level of Moderation.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I think we need more 5 Pawns.
And less witch hunters.

You're confusing witch hunts with fishing expeditions.
I'm sure this is comes as a surprise, but witches never actually existed, which makes anyone accused of such and punished, unfortunately innocent of that.

In a fishing expedition, you're not really sure whats there, or how deep it is, so you put bait on a line and try to find out. But nobody wastes their time fishing in a swimming pool You go to a spot where you KNOW there is something fishy. It can take time and patience, but that's what makes catching one SO much fun.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Except that until someone actually personally insults another, or violates the TOS, it isn't likely to happen. Actually, the TOS has been already violated, when Gavin posted under Robs account, and even THAT wasn't enough.

I think this Thread has Gotten Out Of Control.

I think that some of the Bashing has Gone to Far. And I think some of those who Feel they have to Defend Five Pawns have Gone To Far.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
You're confusing witch hunts with fishing expeditions.
I'm sure this is comes as a surprise, but witches never actually existed, which makes anyone accused of such and punished, unfortunately innocent of that.

In a fishing expedition, you're not really sure whats there, or how deep it is, so you put bait on a line and try to find out. But nobody wastes their time fishing in a swimming pool You go to a spot where you KNOW there is something fishy. It can take time and patience, but that's what makes catching one SO much fun.

Some fish are actually witches that were transformed by wizards a long time ago. I saw that on Ancient Aliens. Or maybe it was on Russ' show. One of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread