Flavor Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake charz

Sep 13, 2016
ok so i'm searching for a good flavor coil to go with my aromamizer supreme. im currently just using 24g kanthal 7 wraps and its meh. i thought about buying some m.terk coils but i'm not sure which ones to go with. im very much new to building so i cant hand make fancy coils. i have this same build on my mage and the flavor is significantly different so i may be at the best for the tank but im just curious about everyone's suggestions.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Oh, you have an RTA or something similar? I assumed you were using coils.. my mistake.

He's using coils in an Rdta, i'm not saying that your coil idea won't work but i generally found that those type of coils work better when fed by dripping as they are thirsty, not that it really matters but they also get hot.

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
He's using coils in an Rdta, i'm not saying that your coil idea won't work but i generally found that those type of coils work better when fed by dripping as they are thirsty, not that it really matters but they also get hot.
Yes, you are absolutely correct, which is why I don't use that one as my go-to. I was disappointed because the look really nice and seem to chuck tons of vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread