Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I have some plain espresso in the UC right now. Thought I could try a few drops of finished juice here and there in other juices.

I mixed some of your finished espresso with my tobacco and it was nice.

I do the same. I actually have a recipe with Double ry4 and espresso, vanilla, caramel, and marshmallow. Very good.

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
I do the same. I actually have a recipe with Double ry4 and espresso, vanilla, caramel, and marshmallow. Very good.
That sounds good. I have another one in the UC at the moment. 10% Vanilla Custard, 1.5% Espresso, 1.5% FA Maxx Blend, 1% Hazelnut and 1% sweetener.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I don’t know if I’ve posted in this thread before.

The fig and the peanut butter are both on point.

The yogurt is a big, big miss. Can’t believe they’d sell it in its current form when there are other yogurts out there that get it right.

I agree about peanut butter. I use it in a lot of recipes. :thumb:

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
I don’t know if I’ve posted in this thread before.

The fig and the peanut butter are both on point.

The yogurt is a big, big miss. Can’t believe they’d sell it in its current form when there are other yogurts out there that get it right.
I thought the original Yogurt tasted pretty good but it had the diacetyl. The Greek Yogurt I haven't tried much yet.

PS: I have to start remembering to read the description as far as color and ingredients. I don't like throwing flavors away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenna

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA

Please reveal. I'm a fan of FW but I'm not above going elsewhere for something better.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I'm thinking about Peanut Butter and Banana but since FW's Banana tastes like popcycle (I think), I don't know. Anybody tried it?

I've used peanut butter and FW banana in a clone for Five Pawns, Grandmaster I believe. Tastes good. But you have to use a tiny amount, if not if over powers the recipe.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Please reveal. I'm a fan of FW but I'm not above going elsewhere for something better.

German Flavors.
Haven’t tried the TFA Greek Yogurt yet, but I’ve heard it described as the tangiest flavor ever made, which sounds great for pairing with fruit so it’s on my list.

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
I've used peanut butter and FW banana in a clone for Five Pawns, Grandmaster I believe. Tastes good. But you have to use a tiny amount, if not if over powers the recipe.
I sorry but a tiny amount of which? I'm not familiar with the Five Pawns at all.

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread