Flavors, Dangers and General Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VvSinvV

Mar 30, 2015
Mexico
Hey Everyone,
I been vaping for sometime now, but have not jumped into mixing my own yet.
Living in Mexico it is not easy to find vendors of Flavors and such of name brands. I am a bit wary I might end up with some chemical knockoff.

So the questions are.. (drum Roll)
Any specific things I should look out for when buying flavors, What is good, what is bad?
Anyone know of a vendor that ships to Mexico or is in Mexico?
Any specific brands that are truly reliable and great flavors?

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
When I lived in Mexico, I found it was actually cheaper to vape domestic liquid than invest in DIY. There are many US vendors that ship to MX, but shipping fees will kill you, especially if you're in need of gallons of PG/VG. Where I lived in Oaxaca, I bought PG in liters from a local natural food/vitamin shop, but it wasn't cheap. I bought VG at a shop that sold bakery supplies and it was cheap, 40 pesos per liter if I recall correctly. Problem was they never seemed to have much on hand. All my flavorings and nic were imported from the US in my luggage.

I remember Beliquid selling VG/PG in very small quantities. Maybe they'd be willing to sell you a larger amount, or be able to direct you to a vendor in MX who sells VG/PG and flavoring. I know there are places there that sell TFA, CAP, etc. though I had to go digging deep online to find them. I just never bought from any of them due to price. Was never able to find anyone selling nic base though.

Anyway, at 60-80 pesos per 30 ml for finished liquid, I never had much incentive to dive deep into DIY when I was there. I bought juice from several online Mexican vendors, but Beliquid was far and away the most reliable and affordable. Logar Liquids was another one...excellent juice, rivaling what's available commercially in the US, but more expensive. Their "Rahum Custard" is the best custard I've ever had. If shipping to the US wasn't so expensive, I'd still be buying from my Mexican vendors.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

VvSinvV

Mar 30, 2015
Mexico
Thank You. That was actually very helpful. VG and PG I have a great vendor for and can get it in gallon jugs. However the flavoring has been the biggest challenge, a few companies her sell it on Mercadolibre, but I am always concerned about the ingredients they are made from.

I will try the vendors you spoke of and see how they work. To date I have been buying from a friend who makes juice to sell. They are not bad, but I am ready for a change. I was thinking DIY and being a Chef myself, I might play with some flavors of my own.

Thank you for the reply. :)

Reactions: jambi

rafa0george

Mar 15, 2017
Hi im in Cancun Mexico myself
Ive been looking for good eliquids but ive already spent several hundred usd in horrible juices
best so far ive tried are from Beliquid.
i tried corona brothers, they are decent but nothing special
and i wasted 80bucks on nicevaping liquids and they where horrible unvapeable.
any brands you would recommend ?
or do you know of any USA vendors that ship successfully to mexico ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread