Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Hello,

How do I fix and avoid a flooding Cartomizer?

To fix it, just blow out the excess. To avoid it just take it slow, you will start getting a feel of how heavy an empty cart is vs a full one. Once you think its almost full top it off with 1 or two drops and see if anything comes out the bottom. Do this until you get a tiny bit coming out the bottom, blow it out and you have a full carto.

MattyT

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
PG stands for propylene glycol. PG is what the base of the e-juice is and then there is flavoring and nicotine. VG stands for vegetable glycerin which is another base for e-juice. VG is thicker than PG and produces more vapor and a sweeter vape. Some people are allergic to PG so they will use a VG base. Since VG is thick, a lot of people will blend PG and VG so they get more vapor but still keep the juice somewhat thin which allows it to wick to the heating coil easier.

I was going to say if it was 100% PG (which is thinner) that could be causing it to flood so easily. Madvapes juices from what I see are a blend of PG and VG.

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
If these are the SMOK DCT carto's, you may be experiencing the same issues I am. The last batch of carto's are not performing like the earlier batches I've had. Either they flood, or taste burn't right out of the gate, or a combo of both. Have an order for resurectors coming to me and will see if they are better.

I've tried stock punch, slot, dual slot (Which i've been using for a couple months with zero issues) and can not get a carto to work for more than a day at best. Boo.

I see. But the things is that is in a tank. I think 2 holes in a carto is a bad idea. What you think?

DominicanV

Jan 21, 2012
NYC
If these are the SMOK DCT carto's, you may be experiencing the same issues I am. The last batch of carto's are not performing like the earlier batches I've had. Either they flood, or taste burn't right out of the gate, or a combo of both. Have an order for resurectors coming to me and will see if they are better.

I've tried stock punch, slot, dual slot (Which i've been using for a couple months with zero issues) and can not get a carto to work for more than a day at best. Boo.

Yes they are! Hmm, so what do you suggest? Should I change to CE2? or what?

MattyT

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
i had one pouring out between the atty, and battery for no app. reason

If these are the SMOK DCT carto's, you may be experiencing the same issues I am. The last batch of carto's are not performing like the earlier batches I've had. Either they flood, or taste burn't right out of the gate, or a combo of both.

What Spac said might apply to why yours leaked Tallc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread