Status
Not open for further replies.

b34tn1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2013
Littleton, CO
That SUCKS!

It sure does. They finally responded to me after I left a review. Their response was basically "to bad so sad" because I did not purchase shipping insurance. The package itself showed up in perfect condition, no crushing to the box or anything else that would indicate abuse. The small crack is right where the glass notches in where the metal sleeve covers it. That to me indicates a manufacturing issue. These guys were where I bought my first mod from, what a let down.

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
It sure does. They finally responded to me after I left a review. Their response was basically "to bad so sad" because I did not purchase shipping insurance. The package itself showed up in perfect condition, no crushing to the box or anything else that would indicate abuse. The small crack is right where the glass notches in where the metal sleeve covers it. That to me indicates a manufacturing issue. These guys were where I bought my first mod from, what a let down.

Yeah, not cool at all. Hate to say it but you should let ppl know about this vendor so others won't get burned. Most of the vendors I deal with would do the right thing in a situation like this. I recently had an issue with a Sigelei switch and Vaportekusa was GREAT about it ... went above and beyond in my opinion.

b34tn1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2013
Littleton, CO
Yeah, not cool at all. Hate to say it but you should let ppl know about this vendor so others won't get burned. Most of the vendors I deal with would do the right thing in a situation like this. I recently had an issue with a Sigelei switch and Vaportekusa was GREAT about it ... went above and beyond in my opinion.

I wasn't even trying to return it. I just wanted to exchange the glass, which they had replacements in stock. I would have shipped it back on my own dime. I've purchased from those guys before and was pleased. I some how managed to get along with no issues with my vape mail till this past week. I had two issues, one the vender went above and beyond to help. This situation I was ignored till their automated system asked me to review my purchase. They haven't even put the review up.

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
I wasn't even trying to return it. I just wanted to exchange the glass, which they had replacements in stock. I would have shipped it back on my own dime. I've purchased from those guys before and was pleased. I some how managed to get along with no issues with my vape mail till this past week. I had two issues, one the vender went above and beyond to help. This situation I was ignored till their automated system asked me to review my purchase. They haven't even put the review up.

Well, I would certainly love to know who that is, so I can avoid them in the future. Perhaps a PM if you don't want to mention it publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread