Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Worth a look at the Fogger v2

Unique because it's a bcc rba and at a very affordable price. ($25-$35 range)

Essentially a clone of the Taifun GT & Russian rba.

Specs:
316 stainless steel
8ml capacity
pre-made coil installed
Pyrex Tank
Stainless Steel Drip Tip

Size: Diameter 22mm,Length 73mm

It's huge, but needed for the rebuilding of the coil at the base. Can use either ss mesh, silica, cotton, and likely ceramic as well.

fogger.jpeg

2013 Yiloong new products Mechanical mod Rebuildable atomizer, View kayfun, YILOONG Product Details from Jiangmen Yiloong Industrial Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Looks like astrocity will be running a 2nd co-op for this. If mopar can get some in at a reasonable price, I won't have to go there ;)

Really, it's not much different than a Protank or Hypertank, simply more room and easier to build. I like the idea, but I've heard you need to make certain flavor wicks are placed on top.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
This one may only hold 6ml. of liquid but it has the pyrex tube instead of the plastic one listed in the first post... Kayfun tank bottom coil rebuildable atomizer 100% pure stainless steel ,kayfun GT or taifun atomizer, View kayfun, Yiloong Product Details from Jiangmen Yiloong Industrial Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com ... Personally I'd be more comfortable knowing my liquid won't foul the tank if I'm going to be dropping this much coin on a unit. But that's just me.:vapor::vapor:

Agreed....v2 includes the pyrex tube and air flow improvements.

First english review from Tood on the Fogger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread