:: FP - GrandMaster Clone ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Well done! Might be a bit high on caramel but it looks good, I'll definitely try it!
Any hints on the vanilla extraction process are welcome, I wanted to try it with 30ml of PG, throw it in a UC leave it for a month and see what happens.
Thanks for sharing!

To make a vanilla extract with PG, you will need at least 3-5 months of steeping. Because it takes longer with PG but it is better to make it in PG since full of ethanol is harsh when it comes to vape. Just cut the sticks vertical and then half for 30ml, make sure to soak all sticks in PG completely, leave it for 3 months. The color should change to brown which means the flavor is ready to be tested. I would make at least 500ml to test, as you are going to wait 3-5 months.

NOTICE: Please be aware, the natural vanilla has Acetyl Propionyl and Natural Diacetyl in it.

Reactions: Iv3shf

fizion

Jul 17, 2013
boston
Love this. Creamy PB + Banana = ADV for me. Didn't have TPA PB so subbed the DX version (and FA PB) but still came out amazing. Ordered TPA regular PB and FLV Cream (which I subbed FA Fresh Cream with) just to make your original recipe. Never had the original GM but might get it as well just because this is my current fav non-bacco mix. Thanks for sharing @ReacT, I can tell you put a lot off effort into this.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
I'm going to whip up your V1. I only have TFA French Vanilla instead of vanilla classic, I will be subbing that at 2%

Are you sure that 10% tfa is correct? that seems like a lot of PB

Thanks!

Yeah French can be used as well. The original FP Grandmaster has more than %15 even %20 TFA PB and %6-7 banana cream, that is why people are unable to clone it as they use this week flavor at %2 - %4. But that much flavor is harmfull. PB can be used at %6 if you support it with PB FLV.

CMax1981

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah French can be used as well. The original FP Grandmaster has more than %15 even %20 TFA PB and %6-7 banana cream, that is why people are unable to clone it as they use this week flavor at %2 - %4. But that much flavor is harmfull. PB can be used at %6 if you support it with PB FLV.
I also subbed in 2% TFA Banana Creme and .04 of tfa ripe banana Personal preference and yeah i used 1% FLV PB then a quicksteep at 130F for two hours

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
?:confused: You base this statement on... ? (not trying to be a jerk; honest question.:) I haven't seen any studies and wondering if you had.)

To me there is no need to study on it. All food flavors are going to your kidneys and liver, they are already known to be harmfull to kidneys and liver before ecig was even made. Therefore, the amount of flavors you consume is the key. I would explain in chemistry as well as some extra key point chemicals that are going directly into your blood stream without stomach enzyme/acid attack by your lungs. But I dont want the ecig to be banned since it is about to be banned already and such information will help them very well. In this case, all I can say is to use less flavors as much as you can.

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
To me there is no need to study on it. All food flavors are going to your kidneys and liver, they are already known to be harmfull to kidneys and liver before ecig was even made. Therefore, the amount of flavors you consume is the key. I would explain in chemistry as well as some extra key point chemicals that are going directly into your blood stream without stomach enzyme/acid attack by your lungs. But I dont want the ecig to be banned since it is about to be banned already and such information will help them very well. In this case, all I can say is to use less flavors as much as you can.
Thank you for your response. I will respond via PM; so I don't derail your Recipe thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread