:: FP - GrandMaster Clone ✅

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by ReacT, Apr 8, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. searcher

searcher Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2009
    Bossier City, La
    Thanks so much for this recipe. Been my adv for almost a year now and still the best I ever made. I keep 3 100ml containers in rotation so when a container is opened, it has steeped a little over 3 months.

ReacT likes this.
  2. Drewfus

Drewfus Full Member

Oct 7, 2014
    College Station, TX
    Yep, I'm going to say that this has been my ADV for months as well. Thanks and keep up the good work react!

ReacT likes this.
  3. Riplea

Riplea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 8, 2010
    IL
    Ordered the flavors I needed to try this, can't wait to mix this up and let age. I love peanut butter, hope to love this! Thanks for sharing your recipe.

ReacT and jpasint like this.
  4. Iv3shf

Iv3shf Full Member

May 25, 2017
    Italy/England
    Well done! Might be a bit high on caramel but it looks good, I'll definitely try it!
    Any hints on the vanilla extraction process are welcome, I wanted to try it with 30ml of PG, throw it in a UC leave it for a month and see what happens.
    Thanks for sharing!

5. ReacT

ReacT Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2014
    Mars!
    To make a vanilla extract with PG, you will need at least 3-5 months of steeping. Because it takes longer with PG but it is better to make it in PG since full of ethanol is harsh when it comes to vape. Just cut the sticks vertical and then half for 30ml, make sure to soak all sticks in PG completely, leave it for 3 months. The color should change to brown which means the flavor is ready to be tested. I would make at least 500ml to test, as you are going to wait 3-5 months.

NOTICE: Please be aware, the natural vanilla has Acetyl Propionyl and Natural Diacetyl in it.

Iv3shf likes this.
  6. Iv3shf

Iv3shf Full Member

May 25, 2017
    Italy/England
    As a matter of fact you're right, didn't think about it, better do a bigger quantity, you're going wait for it anyway!!:) Thanks for the info, same procedure as I thought and thanks for the warning.
    The point is that we're going to have the best vanilla extract possible and the amount we use are really minimal.:thumb:

ReacT likes this.
  7. fizion

fizion New Member

Jul 17, 2013
    boston
    Love this. Creamy PB + Banana = ADV for me. Didn't have TPA PB so subbed the DX version (and FA PB) but still came out amazing. Ordered TPA regular PB and FLV Cream (which I subbed FA Fresh Cream with) just to make your original recipe. Never had the original GM but might get it as well just because this is my current fav non-bacco mix. Thanks for sharing @ReacT, I can tell you put a lot off effort into this.

IDJoel and ReacT like this.