Franklin Berry by Liberty Vapor Review ***The next big cereal vape***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
The guys at Liberty Vapor did it again. First they created a flavor that tastes exactly like Trix ( Turning Trixxx) and now they go and create a flavor that tastes exactly like Franken Berry. The guy behind these flavors is an absolute genius.

Franklin Berry is a cereal flavor like no other I've tried. It is a perfectly balanced mix of Strawberry, marsh mellow and cereal taste. Up until today, I haven't had Franken Berry for years but after getting this juice, I had to go buy a box to see how close they resembled each other. At the end of the day, this is another spot on cereal flavor from Liberty.

If you like cereal flavors, you must try Turning Trixxx and Franklin Berry. TT has been in my ADV rotation for the past 2 months and Franklin Berry has now joined my ADV rotation.

Last edited:

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I love the Franken Berry cereal. Boo Berry is awesome too! Now I have to try this vendor out. I hope they try a Boo Berry flavor too.

PS: My vaping budget hates you now :evil:

EDIT: OHHHHHH, they do have a Boo Berry. Geesh, my vaping budget is about to overlap into next month already :eek:

EDIT 2: Crud, all of these are Max VG :-x Guess my vaping budget is safe...for now ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread