15% Off Code: Boo
Free State Vapor

Prices start at $6.80 (15ml)
4fccp9p.jpg

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Organic Chai | Flavor Of The Week $9.99

Surround yourself in clouds of Chai. Let the deep aromatic spices cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, and star anise take you on a journey far away. This vape is for those who appreciate the pronounced flavors of Chai. Complex and flavorful.

Enjoy this fall favorite with an unbeatable price $9.99 (15ml)

>>>>>>>>>Click Here<<<<<<<<<

Flavor Of The Week - Free State Vapor

Chai_Tea_FSV__06509.1415642339.178.178.jpg

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
We have been working on putting together ONE place for vendors and customers to come together to find, share and save.

For a customer it can be time consuming and difficult checking Facebook, twitter, forums, reddit ect. for the latest coupons offered. On this new site you can search by your favorite vendor, or by percentage off. If you know of a deal you have the ability to share it as well! Know of a store that offers amazing ejuice? Leave a comment on that stores coupon to recommend it to others.

For a vendor it can be tedious posting a deal all over the web. Trying to reach customers that only use twitter, Facebook, or forums is time consuming. Updating threads and keeping customers or potential customers in the loop of what is happening now is almost impossible. As a fellow vendor I felt stuck between wanting to let customers know about a sale and being spammy. (Did I mention it is FREE to post deals?)

I hope that our new site helps Customers and Vendors come together with the purpose of enhancing the vaping community.
Come check us out Ecig Steals
Please share your feedback!
Vape Happy!

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Come check out flavors you won't find anywhere else. Certified organic flavoring plus 100% VG blends available.

Top Sellers:
Organic Co-Kona-Nut-Here we demonstrate that rich Kona coffee and creamy coconut were always meant to be together. We feel fortunate to have been the matchmaker for this perfect couple!

Organic Ala'modus Operandi-Tart, Granny Smith apples bask in a warm, creamy vanilla glow elevated by the subtle use of lavender.

Organic Two Leaves Left-Summer is here and the basil in my garden is thriving. It perfumes my fingers as I prune it- nothing smells as fresh or ‘green’ to me as Basil. I love it! So, I decided to create a basil eliquid as true and fresh as my favorite herb. Since its summer and mint pairs perfectly with basil I decided two leaves are better than one. The result is refreshing, cool and delicious- not an overly sweet vape, but smooth and mild.

Organic Vanilla Mint-Every bit the classic that smooth, rich, french vanilla is. Paired with pure chill of spearmint and perfectly refreshing.

Organic Thai Me Up-Coconut, Mango, Lemongrass and a touch of ginger combine to create a flavor that's unmistakably Thai.
And absolutely delicious!

Enter Code: FOOTBALL 25% Off

Organic Award Winning Eliquid | Free State Vapor

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Greetings Free State Vapor Friends!

Many of you have written to us asking for lower nicotine levels. We had decided to let you ask for them in the comment section, and we would make it for you. Now, a lot of our orders are asking for 3mg nicotine levels.

To make it easier for you, and to leave the comment section open for jokes, flavor suggestions and general chit chat, we have added 3mg to the drop down menus.

The second most asked request is for an unflavored ejuice. New Ghost Unflavored

We hope that these two additions will help you find the ejuice nicotine and flavor that will make every vape a happy one.

Thank You,

Free State Vapor Team

Insider Tip: An old flavor will be getting a flavor boost. Matt has worked hard on putting more layers into his Organic French Vanilla. As with most flavors we are working on the name. This is a process in of itself.

Examples so far: Vanilakill - Killa Vanilla - Vanilla to the hill..a - Top Shelf Vanilla - Best Damn Vanilla (too close to you know who)

Now you see why it may take a minuite. :)
youasked post.jpg

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Save 10% off ANY Eliquid including SALE flavors.

**No Code Needed, Price reflected in CHECKOUT**
end-of-summer-fsv.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed the summer rays and BBQ's. Here in Kansas we are basking in the sun and cheering on our KC Royals! Looks like we may have some celebratory sales coming again this year. Thanks to all that filled out our survey and left us feedback. It is because of you that Free State Vapor continues to grow. Thank you!

Vape Happy!

Karly

Ps. Have you noticed that you can still add a coupon code during this sale? Hum, looks like a double sale to me!

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
The Celebration Continues!
We are making it easier for you to VAPE in STYLE!
Price drop on all FSV Apparel and Totes!

Free State Vapor Logo T shirt
Proud vapers show some FSV pride. Vape themed gear by Free State Vapor.
Available in six different colors.

Retail: $26.00
Price Drop: $21.95

3_std_1427477796.png

Tote your vape in style

American Apparel thick, natural canvas tote.

It’s an ideal vape gear bag, or even just something to take along to the farmer's market.

Retail: $24.00
Price Drop: $20.50

White_Tote_FSV_Logo__61396.1429026249.500.659.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread