Geekvape Griffin builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing great. I was hoping any of you who have a Griffin can share some builds you have done, with pictures would be great if possible.

I've tried some twisted wire builds, but wanted to see what you guys have had most success with and just to simply pick your brains about it.

Please note gauge and details.

Thank you so much.

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
0d32203df818dab12b927adf3f6135d6.jpg

vape On[emoji100]

0d32203df818dab12b927adf3f6135d6.jpg

vape On[emoji100]
Dear ej1024,

Thank you so much. Loved your post as I have the same exact setup, an rx200 with the Griffin.

If you have a couple minutes, can you elaborate more on the build you have pictured, type, gauge, wire type, etc.

Also from your picture, it seems the outside loops are sticking out fairly far, how are you getting it not to touch the inside casing when you twist on the top?

I keep trying twisted wire with 24 gauge but I know I can do better, definetly not in your league yet....

truly appreciate your time and posts...

Anyone else's builds or thoughts would be great as well.

Best Wishes...

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
Dear ej1024,

Thank you so much. Loved your post as I have the same exact setup, an rx200 with the Griffin.

If you have a couple minutes, can you elaborate more on the build you have pictured, type, gauge, wire type, etc.

Also from your picture, it seems the outside loops are sticking out fairly far, how are you getting it not to touch the inside casing when you twist on the top?

I keep trying twisted wire with 24 gauge but I know I can do better, definetly not in your league yet....

truly appreciate your time and posts...

Anyone else's builds or thoughts would be great as well.

Best Wishes...
Thanks for looking
That's a
2x24g/40g fused Clapton all NICHROME
6/7 wraps 3.0 ID
it looks like it's sticking out huh? But it's perfect fit, no leak full flavor hitting at 65 watts .22 ohms

vape On[emoji100]

Thanks for looking
That's a
2x24g/40g fused Clapton all NICHROME
6/7 wraps 3.0 ID
it looks like it's sticking out huh? But it's perfect fit, no leak full flavor hitting at 65 watts .22 ohms

Vape On[emoji100]
That's great info, thank you EJ1024. I'm going to make an order for wire tonight and definetly going to try your build.

I mentioned "the sticking out thing" because whenever I build, if the my cool is not within the outer deck ring, I get a "atomizer short" message.

Hehe, I could just imagine how well your tank is hitting with that build you have...

Can't wait to try to duplicate yours.... Thanks much.

Thank Clydde26 and smacks you. Great builds and its great I can get your ideas here.

Is it me or are a lot of Griffins paired with the rx200....hehe... It is a great combo, mine hits really well on even a simple build.

But I'm gonna try every one of the builds posted by everyone here.. Can't wait till wire order comes....

Reactions: smacksy
my griffin is on the way!!!
You'll love it Wzix, it surpassed my expectations when I first got it. The only small issue I have with it is the small juice well, only 3ml and with any good build, the juice well is empty in no time...

But still love the Griffin

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
019cdec1838f3769543513e34bcf2deb.jpg

I get consistently good clouds with that build I posted above. No leaks or dry hits.. the Griffin is my perfect RTA, just awesome performance[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have to agree. The Griffin is so easy to build on. I'm running dual coil claptons on it and the vape is sensational. I have a Bellus which is ok, but very finicky when it comes to wicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread